<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
khaledgr8

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, December 27, 2006  -  9:48 AM Reply with quote
You said "Further more, Javaid Ghamidhi is a religious scholar,people ask him what the religion says about a matter, not his opinion."

These lines are answer of my query dear.Whenever someone ask question about going to shrines , Islam denies to go there due to Shirk.Now religious Scholar should mention religion not other ways .

A good answer will be condemnation of shrines not suggesting other legitimate ways .Try to understand my point , as i early mentioned that visiting shrines in not overall wrong , it could have other purpose but what has concerned of religion with.

What i arise issue that if someone is presenting pure religion then he should be very careful . The way Ghamidi sahib presents "parda" issue must be same in Shrine issue.

Whole Quran & Sunnah is full of condemnation of Shirk in every form so i hope you do not need to adamant of exact verses & Ahadees as you are good student of religion.

As i have early mentioned that his answer is very appropriate for me because i know what he has stand against Sufism but a common men could be deceive therefore he should emphasize on condemnation of Shrine rather than imposing own opinion of visiting there for other purposes.(Historical and artisan work admiration etc)

I still says that Ghamidi sahib way of answering is very ambiguous for general people because majority of people want freedom from Religion owing to out of context interpretation of Islam by our Traditional Ulemas. I have only an opinion that he should be careful in it.

I hope this time u will be clear.
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, December 27, 2006  -  10:32 AM Reply with quote
Salaam waseem

Just a personal note

quote:

I work as GP

My friend are you ex Donny?

regards
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, December 27, 2006  -  11:03 AM Reply with quote
Salaam Waseem

Please ignore the above. After speaking to sister Henna-you are different Waseem (although I think we have met possibly in Ashton under Lynne)

Take care.
regards
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, December 28, 2006  -  7:32 PM Reply with quote
Waan naheen per wahaan say nikaley huey to heen

Brother Perv 1 if you are in UK, perhaps we should get in touch
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, December 28, 2006  -  8:40 PM Reply with quote
Salaam waseem

quote:

Waan naheen per wahaan say nikaley huey to heen

If you are refering to Donny - then we definitely know each other. However if not then:

quote:

Brother Perv 1 if you are in UK, perhaps we should get in touch

No problem. sister Henna has my details, including tel number....as you are well aware of the psychos on this forum I am little reluctant to give my details in the forum. If you cannot contact Henna then let me know..InshaAllah we will find a way.

regards
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, December 28, 2006  -  8:53 PM Reply with quote
No I am not from DMC. But I meant I am from PK. I have e-mailed sister Henna.Insha'allah will get in touch.

kind regards and take care
perv1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, December 28, 2006  -  8:59 PM Reply with quote
quote:

No I am not from DMC. But I meant I am from PK. I have e-mailed sister Henna.Insha'allah will get in touch.

Great look forward to hearing from you.

regards

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker