Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xoya100

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, December 30, 2006  -  1:02 PM Reply with quote
The Perfect Cure

Tom and Lenny were two such boys in Heyho town who did not like to have a bath.Their mother was a teacher and like all teachers was neat and prim."Oh God! I don`t know why but my sons don`t have a bath regularly. It seems like they had a bath 3 weeks ago and these days they are real smelly". said their mother as she was telling her neighbour all about it. Mrs Godley liked Mrs Brown Tom and Lenny`s mother so much that she told Mrs Brown har biggest secret that her mother was once a great witch.

"Oh Mrs Brown! You don`t know the great spells she could brew up, lukily she knew a cure for this problem and personally telling you I was also once a victim of this so I`m going to pass the potion on to you".She whispered. " Why Thank You very much Mrs Godley"exclaimed Mrs Brown who was almost whooping with joy.

That night Mrs Godley went to Tom and Lenny`s house and told Mrs Brown to pour one teaspoon of the potion in the tub and they would soonbe cured. "Thank You"whispered Mrs Brown.That night Tom And Lenny were supposed to have a bath which they skipped and played video games instead.

Their mom switched off the games and pointedtowards the washroom "Lenny will go firstin the washroom while Tom will read a book"plainly said their mother.Tom groaned and took out an action comic and said " Readings boring". While on the other side Lenny wasn`t even going near the tub " Maybe the waters to hot or maybe FREEZING COLD!!!.....". weeped Lenny.
Mom just put a teaspoon of the potion into the tub and POOF!!!, there came a cloud of smoke, then it dissappered, it had left a wonderfully perfumed fragrance which made Lenny jump into the tub with a splash. His mother was so astonished, she then started shampooing his dirty hair.

After half an hour Lenny came out sparkling and shining. Next it was Tom`s turn to have a bath,he had seen his brother come out so happliy that he went in very happily, mom splashed his dirty face with water and after half an hour he was to shining like an angel.

So this is how their mom finally made Tom and Lenny take a bath regularly. I hope you do to Don`t you?
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, December 30, 2006  -  1:57 PM Reply with quote

Assalamualaikum,

a very interesting story! XP did you write it yourself?

oh and dont worry, i bathe every day -_O i couldnt live like tom and lenny its simply too disgusting for little old me >_<

.xXx.
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, January 4, 2009  -  9:23 AM Reply with quote
I did! Hope u liked it!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker