Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xoya100

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, December 30, 2006  -  1:42 PM Reply with quote
Sadam Executed!

Hey you guys out there, do you know Sadam Hussain,Iraq`s leader and dictator was sentenced to death because of his cruel behaviour towards humanity.
He had killed thousands of harmless people. I didn`t much care before,I didn`t know who he was,what he was and what he did. But when I heard the news about the execution I was mad And wanted to know the whole story.

My cousin told me everything,and then it was all clear, why he was being executed.I`m real happy thateverything has ended but maybe not.

I just want this world to be peaceful and religious.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, December 30, 2006  -  1:50 PM Reply with quote

Assalamualaikum,

xoya, everyone wants the world to be a better place... sometimes i think to myself, 'the world would be a lot better if some of the people in it just dropped down dead.'

but people like saddam hussain, george bush and other war-crazy, blood thirsty ''democratic'' world leaders *which is just another way of saying complete loonies* are a test for people like the children in Iraq, the mothers in palestine, the fathers in Afghanistan, in fact, they're a test for us here in england. can we reach out and help our brothers and sisters who are suffering under the thumbs of such horrid people? we need to pray for them, give charity and do anything else that we can to improve their situation Insha'Allah.

ive often dreamt of the perfect world, and sometimes i get so lost in dreaming that i forget that... a perfect world can never be. not in this life any way.

a peaceful and religious world would be perfect, but there would still be people who are just TOO religious, you know? and people who take 'being peaceful' to the level of tyranny. this world can never be perfect, but the little things we do can make the world better for everyone else ^_^

.xXx.
xoya100

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, December 30, 2006  -  2:59 PM Reply with quote
You`re saying the right thing.
Thats just how i think
Fizz1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, January 5, 2007  -  8:11 PM Reply with quote
salam
i think this is a good topic.
Me and my friend done a survey in school to see how many people were against the death sentence.Because we only asked a small amount of people,round about 12 children were against it
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 6, 2007  -  12:13 AM Reply with quote

Assalamualaikum,

how unfortunate it is that it doesnt matter whether or not you oppose anything any more, who in this ''diplomatic'' world of ours is going to listen to the voices of grown, voting adults, let alone the voices of primary school children! *it was a good idea to do a survey though, i might try it just out of curiousity XD*

the earth is messed up and the only way to fix it is by being the best YOU can be

.xXx.
sam10

USA
Posted - Saturday, January 13, 2007  -  5:41 PM Reply with quote
I AGREE and we all should atleast TRY to FIX the world in any way we can!!
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, February 19, 2007  -  7:13 PM Reply with quote
Salamz,

Yes i completely agree.......remember how much little or big u try to help it will make a massive difference!!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker