Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, January 2, 2007  -  7:00 AM Reply with quote
Could someone explain this hadith-many thanks

The full text of the Hadith (with translation)
بعثت بين يدي الساعة ، حتى يعبد الله وحده لا شريك له ، وجعل رزقي تحت ظل رمحي ، وجعل الذل والصغار على من خالف أمري ، ومن تشبه بقوم فهو منهم

'' I was sent near the approach of the hour (lit; in front of the hour), so that Allah alone is worshiped without any partner. My provision has been placed beneath the shade of my spear. Humiliation and lowliness has been placed on those who oppose my commands, and whoever imitates a people is from them.''

This hadith is, "reported by Ahmad (no. 5114) and others with hasan (good) isnaad (chain of narration)."
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, January 7, 2007  -  12:54 AM Reply with quote
w'assalam dr waseem
in my humble 'n minimal knowledge, apparently there is a warning in this saying of the beloved prophet sws re: shirk/ascribing partners to god and secondly re: blindly following people. in punjabi something called "bhair chaal" a sheep jumps over a fence ' the rest of the sheep continue to imitate even after the fence has been removed!!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker