Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Nicky_

USA
Topic initiated on Friday, January 19, 2007  -  11:03 PM Reply with quote
Hello...

Hi, my names nicky,i'm 15 years old new here. I was wondering if someone could help me. I have been wanting to convert for a while but still have some questions, and was wondering if someone could help.

Nicky~*
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, January 21, 2007  -  6:08 AM Reply with quote
welcome nicky,
what are your questions dear?

let us try to find out the answers by our participants.
Nicky_

USA
Posted - Sunday, January 21, 2007  -  7:39 PM Reply with quote
Well, I was wondering about the Salah or (Salat)prayers, is there a certain prayer that's said everyday(5 times a day) or is it a prayer that you make up yourself? And also what would I do about Friday prayer,it's very hard to get to a mosque because its very far away? The last question, is it required to wear a hijab?

P.s. Thank you for replying.
Nicky~*
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, January 22, 2007  -  4:29 AM Reply with quote
Yes There are prayers which said five times a day by a muslim.For Friday prayer, it is always performed in the mosque but if some unable to attend the mosque due to some reasons then one just said the rotine prayer which he used to said every day.Islam always show a alternate easier way if some thing is difficult to do.For hijab yes there is a hijab for men and women.

I will advised you to take your Shadah first that(I bear witness that There no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammed is the last and final Messenger of Allah).This is what the most important thing to do at the moment.The rest you will learn with the time.
Nicky_

USA
Posted - Monday, January 22, 2007  -  10:09 PM Reply with quote
Thank you, it was a big help!
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, January 23, 2007  -  3:48 AM Reply with quote
You welcome Nicky.feel free to ask as many questions as you wish.The participants here will be pleased to answer them.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, January 28, 2007  -  11:01 AM Reply with quote

Assalamualaikum,

WELCOME TO STUDYING ISLAM, NICKY!

and thank you so much usmani for helping her out ^_^

im sorry i wasnt here earlier, nicky, if you have any more questions about Islam i'd be happy to help you learn more : )

may Allah help you on your journey to Islam Insha'Allah ^o^

.xXx.
Nicky_

USA
Posted - Wednesday, January 31, 2007  -  1:10 AM Reply with quote
Hello again, I was wondering how should i tell my family or should i even tell them at all? What would you recommend for hijab?
*Thanks
Nicky~*
StudentAffairs

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, February 1, 2007  -  7:59 PM Reply with quote
assalamu alaykum Dear junior member

Welcome again to the Studying Islam website.

Please note that Studying Islam is a site that aims at disseminating knowledge and understanding about Islam and also other Religions to some extent; giving an opportunity to judge oneself right from wrong.
We do not provide any service for conversion/change of religion or one's Faith.

If you have inclination towards Islamic Dress code and other Islamic codes, please read about them in our course'Islamic Customs and Etiquettes' but we recommend you read the courses ' Religion of Islam' and 'Revelation of Qura'n' before that.

Best wishes

Student Affairs
www.studying-islam.org
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, February 2, 2007  -  3:57 AM Reply with quote
You may visit the following links, they are usefull.

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/204/?gclid=COjGu7PjjooCFQ0RgQodY2g3fA

http://www.gawaher.com/index.php
Fizz1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, February 15, 2007  -  10:37 PM Reply with quote
SALAM AND WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE I HOPE YOU ENJOY OUR TOPICS ABOUT ISLAM AND THAT YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN ALL EVENTS
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, March 3, 2007  -  2:55 AM Reply with quote
Salamz Nicky,
I hope u have a great time here!!
I'm sure u will.
Remember if u have any questions be free to ask any1.......All of us, will be really happy to help you!!

Enjoy,
Me:>:>.::>:.:.:

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker