Next page >>
Page 18 of 29

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, May 4, 2007  -  12:09 PM Reply with quote
Brother Rishad Rizvi

Brother I believe that who ever even once has said that from his mouth and also believe in heart that (There is no gods but Allah and Mohammad is His Prophet) will surely go to Jannah but after getting the punishment of his wrong doings.

We are not discussing here that who will go to Jinnah and who will not neither its our job to decide it for any one,Its God jobs and not ours.We are human we will surly do mistakes.My aim of life is that I wish to go to jannah directly without going to hell for a second even.To understand that it not that simple, one have work hard for it.The first step is to get the knowledge of deen as mush as one can do.

Have a look at the verse you have quoted:-

And they have been commanded
No more than this:To worship God,(Allah)
Offering Him sincere devotion.
Being true (in faith);

To understand what is and how to worship God and how one can offer him sincere devotion,We need to study the a major part of Quran and Sunnah.Just for example,I am providing two verses from Surah Hujrat.

O you who believe! let not (one) people laugh at (another) people perchance they may be better than they, nor let women (laugh) at (other) women, perchance they may be better than they; and do not find fault with your own people nor call one another by nicknames; evil is a bad name after faith, and whoever does not turn, these it is that are the unjust.(49:11)

O you who believe! avoid most of suspicion, for surely suspicion in some cases is a sin, and do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? But you abhor it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.(49:12)

So we need to study and understand the hole Quran to know how one have to live his life here in this planet and not just by reading few verses.

Quote:-Please familiarize yourselves with the punishment for Shirk before embarking on this dangerous journey.

The worst one can do to him self is by committing the shirk.I would be great full to you if you could bring to my notice that where in the whole forum I have did this great mistake or may be have come closer to it.

I am really thank full to you that you care of me so mush, I am pleased to meeting you.

Jazak Allah Kharen
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, May 4, 2007  -  12:29 PM Reply with quote
Quote:-I think it is better to look into some history first to see whether what i wrote is valid or not.

You some how want to let them down.Quran and Sunnah is not helping you in that so you are finding some other ways.

No one is perfect here, but through my own study of Quran and Sunnah, I found they are best available people around here in sub-continent.You can alaways have another opinion.Thats ok to me.
Dalmir

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, May 6, 2007  -  11:07 AM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

Dalmir-you have been welcomed into the forums but plz see that your language whilst conversing with your colleague participants remains decent. phrases like 'shame on you' and 'you are completely struck off' will not be tolerated.
it must be realized that many a members here could be older than you in age and experience. and anyway basic manners of conversation apply wherever we go.

plz try and continue to learn in a healthy environment rather than in an env of anger and arrogance as these come from nowhere but saten the outcaste against whom we ought to be on guard 24/7

hkhan, the Moderator, Your response is totally BIASED. Warn those too who are initiators of the language otherwise dealing with an un-equal or biased way like you did is one of the deep roots of the evils.

Be assured, no one will accept you the moderator, if your keep on your attitude which is so much biased, dishonest, corrupt and………..

NOTE: If you don’t warn the initiators then your BIASED comments are hereby REJECTED………..
By the way,Why are you so much BIASED.

Edited by: Dalmir on Sunday, May 06, 2007 12:40 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, May 9, 2007  -  11:56 PM Reply with quote
dalmir not to worry. its nothing about bias. we are here to learn from studying islam in a decent environment insh'Allah--so try 'n keep that instead of wasting your own and everybodyelse's precious time
let us all concentrate on studying for now

salmant- for the link you mentioned , the 3rd category described is to be looked at carefully as it can misdirect easily-specially if one does not have basic knowledge about this school of thought.

one problem with those who present tasawwuf(some categories of sufis or jogis) is that as far as god is concerned its ok to say and believe that he has been from the beginning and will stay forever even when everything else will come to an end-but the problem starts when they start comparing and matching their own being with Him" yes-and then we will join Him because we are from Him--and everything in the world originated from Him; hence announcing that we also would remain forever as would He --and similar confusions which can easily mislead a common person.

hence it is logical to stick to the clear and straight path which appears by following the Qur'an and the teachings of the prophets in the formof Sunnat e Ibrahimi sws as finalized by sunnat e Muhammad sws
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, May 10, 2007  -  1:34 PM Reply with quote
Quote:-hence it is logical to stick to the clear and straight path which appears by following the Qur'an and the teachings of the prophets in the formof Sunnat e Ibrahimi sws as finalized by sunnat e Muhammad sws

Very good,we would appreciate if you could inlighten us on this issue with the help of Quran and by Sunnat e Muhammad sws.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, May 11, 2007  -  9:59 AM Reply with quote
quote:

aboosait zara uss bacche ko bhi shaabash dey dein(plz say some good words to that child as well) at 'smile a while' forum where she has apologised to you. we must award our young minds for their tolerance and manners

Kya bachchonko bhi is forum me admission hai?

I thought he was joking about hias age.

If he is really bachcha then some elders are behind him. We must bring them to focus.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, May 11, 2007  -  5:19 PM Reply with quote
hv'nt you seen our young minds forum? this child is one of the volunteers who moderates. yes you can see elders behind them teaching tolerance 'n forgiveness the basic message of Islam; all the exercices in tasawwuf, buddhism, jogism-give long andhard exercises to learn this-which the teachings of islam make extremely simple 'n basic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, May 16, 2007  -  7:57 AM Reply with quote
Naach Na Jane Agun Thera.

Without having the good knowledge I don't why people jump into the discussion and insist that they are correct.Atleast they should leave the religion for God sack.

Regards,
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, May 18, 2007  -  12:25 AM Reply with quote
chalain usmani aap tow acha naach rahey hein --plz continue your dance

it was great to hear in an intefaith event at a synagogue today that all faiths have been corrupted by such a version of sufism one way or the other -dragging people away from the true practices and responsibilities of life
salmant

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, May 18, 2007  -  7:49 AM Reply with quote
I came accross this article in Darul Uloom Deoband's Urdu Magazine:

http://www.darululoom-deoband.com/urdu/magazine/new/1177824250/01-Edariya_Feb07.pdf

Interestingly, the article uses the term Tasawwuf as a synonym to the Quranic term "Ihsaan" and elaborates with examples that Islamic Tasawwuf should be nothing else than what the term "Ihsaan" stands for. The writer also mentions something he calls 'Non-Islamic' Tasawwuf. Our friend Usmani has been insisting that 'Tasawwuf is Islam', and therefore has been defending tasawwuf against any 'non-islamic' instances we present. The suggestion that a particular instance is 'non-islamic' or not is open for debate. Such a debate can only happen with the help of original sources, but unfortunately whenever such an effort is made, Mr. Usmani considers the interpretation presented to be invalid. Mr. Usmani would start debating the qualifications of the scholar (and his conformity with earlier scholars) instead of discussing the merits of the interpretation presented by him. It is this very reason that a meaningful discussion is very difficult here.
uhmelas

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, May 20, 2007  -  1:27 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Interestingly, the article uses the term Tasawwuf as a synonym to the Quranic term "Ihsaan" and elaborates with examples that Islamic Tasawwuf should be nothing else than what the term "Ihsaan" stands for. The writer also mentions something he calls 'Non-Islamic' Tasawwuf.S

Without having the good knowledge why people jump into the discussion and insist that they are correct?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, May 21, 2007  -  11:02 AM Reply with quote
uhmelas dear you seem to be criticizing all your forums' colleagues everywhere without any input from yourself that's not an educational way of critics-rather just a 'barh'/objecting for the sake of it. wud be nice to have some solid facts backed up with sound knowledge for which you need to spend some time studying insh'Allah.

tasawwuf is a complicated topic and most books/literature available on this topic requires enough background of ilm e kalam and philosophy etc. however if one wishes to understand it in a v. simple manner then following may help:

Syed Ali Hajwari's 'Kashaful Ma'joob'
Abu Talib Makki's 'Kutub Quloob' and
Imam Kushairi's 'Risa'il'
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, May 22, 2007  -  12:43 PM Reply with quote
In other many religions there are similar teaching as we have tasawwuf in Islam.As their teaching of religion are not pure any more so do the similar teaching of tasawwuf we found there as well.

This is to me actually prove that the tasawwuf is not an invention in Islam but it was always there in the other many religions which were orignated from God.

Quote:-Mr. Usmani considers the interpretation presented to be invalid. Mr. Usmani would start debating the qualifications of the scholar (and his conformity with earlier scholars) instead of discussing the merits of the interpretation presented by him. It is this very reason that a meaningful discussion is very difficult here

Brother I find that we both are not qualify to discuss the tasawwuf in depth and drive a conclusion.What we can do is to bring the as much references from Quran and Sunnah as we can and the comments of well known religious personalities.That what I am trying to do here.

Regards,
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, June 4, 2007  -  9:35 AM Reply with quote
quote:

hkhan, Moderator UNITED KINGDOM Posted - Friday, May 11, 2007 - 5:19 PM ....................... you can see elders behind them teaching tolerance 'n forgiveness ..............
and to mock at elders' writings?
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, June 4, 2007  -  9:46 AM Reply with quote
quote:

usmani790 PAKISTAN Posted - Tuesday, May 22, 2007 - 12:43 PM ......"In other many religions there are similar teaching as we have tasawwuf in Islam..................."
What do you mean?

Phir murgi ki ek taang?

Tasawwuf has no basis from the traditional Islamic sources of the Qur'an and Sunnah.

It is in essence a conglomerate consisting of extracts from a multitude of other religions with which the Muslims who called themself Sufi's interacted.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, June 4, 2007  -  9:51 AM Reply with quote
quote:

tasawwuf is a complicated topic............

Tasawwuf has no basis from the traditional Islamic sources of the Qur'an and Sunnah.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Next page >>
Page 18 of 29

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker