1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 26, 2007  -  12:01 PM Reply with quote
Abusait

Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqsbadi sahib are the shaikh of Tasawwuf.He follow the naqhbandi Silsla.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, February 26, 2007  -  1:11 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Abusait

Zulfiqar Ahmed Naqsbadi sahib are the shaikh of Tasawwuf.He follow the naqhbandi Silsla.
Thanks for the info.

You have not answered the other three questions:

quote:

* By Jinnah I suppose you mean the Qaid-Azam, Mohammed Ali Jinnah of Pakistan.

* The sentence inside the inverted comas is also ambiguous.

* I request you to explain this part of the post in simple English
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, February 26, 2007  -  4:46 PM Reply with quote
Quote: - You may answer one person, but there are several silent readers who are not in that discussion who are learning or reading your views. Your audiance is not one person.

This golden advice of the quote of bro waseem must be more than enough to solve the problem i.e. if one or two persons are against, many more, who are silent and invisible, may be in the favour. I would like to add here the saying of someone quoted somewhere else, “No one any way can give us the reward but it is only Allah who knows the intentions and all the secrets in our hearts”
Ibrahimblicksjo

SWEDEN
Posted - Monday, February 26, 2007  -  8:36 PM Reply with quote
Salaamu Alaikom wa Rahmatullah

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: It is obligatory for every muslim man and woman to seek knowledge.

First, Not all can be scholars. Allah have given us different abilities. Some they can learn a lot, and some they can't - they are good at other things - and this we all have to accept. It is obligatory for us to seek knowledge as much as we can practise our daily Islam. We have to know how to pray, how to fast, how much to pay in zakat, how to make wudu and so on. But to be learned, that is not obligatory for all. Even though it is very important to have knowledgeble men and women in our ummat. Even for Jihad or going to battle it is not good that all go, but it is betetr to leave a group behind that can be devoted to learning and teaching others. Those who ahve the ability to read and learn and teach they have the responsibility over the rest of our ummat to teach them. But for the men and woman who do not have this ability, their responsibility is to learn as much as they can in order to practise their daily Islamic life. "On no soul does Allah place a burden heavier than it can bear" (2:285) So we have to always do and try our best to our abilities that Allah have given us.
And Allah knows best. Just wanted to clarify this for other readers.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, February 27, 2007  -  5:43 AM Reply with quote
dear raushan

If I am not wrong,I have red it some where.Good peace of work any way.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, February 27, 2007  -  6:05 AM Reply with quote
Dear Abusait

Quote:-Zulfiqar sahib one the leading shaikh of the current time once said “There will be no regret in the Jinnah but time we had spend in this world without doing worship to our lord”.........

Translation of Tafheen-ul-Quran by Maudoodi Sahib,
51:56وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ

(51:56) I have not created the jinn and the men except for this that they should worship Me. *53

*53 That is, "I have not created them for the service of others but for My own service. They should serve Me, for I am their Creator. When no one else has created them, no one else has the right that they should serve him; and how can it be admissible for them that they should serve others instead of Me, their Creator?" Here, the question arises that Allah Almighty is not the Creator only of the jinn and men but of the entire Universe and of every thing in it. Then, why has it been said only about the jinn and men that He has not created them for the service of others but of Himself ? whereas every single creature is there to serve Allah. The answer is: On the earth only the jinn and men have been granted the freedom that they may serve Allah within their sphere of choice if they so like; otherwise they can turn away from Allah's service as well as serve others beside Hun. The rest of the creatures in the world do not have this kind of freedom. They do not havc any choice whatever that they may not worship and serve AIIah, or may serve any other. Therefore, only about the jinn and men it has been said here that by turning away from the obedience and servitude of their Creator within the bounds of their option and choice and by serving others than the Creator, they are fighting their own nature. They should know that they have not been created for the service of any other but the Creator, and for them the right way is that they should not abuse the freedom granted them, but within the bounds of this freedom also they should serve God voluntarily just as every particle of their body is serving Him involuntarily in the sphere where they have not been granted any freedom,

The word `ibadat (service, worship) in this verse has not been used in the sense of only prayer, fasting and other kinds of such worship so that one may understand that the jinn and men have been created only for performing the Prayer, observing the Fast and for praising and glorifying AIIah. Although this sense also is included in it, this is not its complete sense. Its complete sense is that the jinn and men have not been created for the worship, obedience and carrying out of the orders of any other but Allah. They are not there to bow to any other, to carry out the orders of any other, to live in fear of any other, to follow the religion enjoined by any other, to look upon any other as the maker and destroyer of ones destiny, and to supplicate any other than Allah for help. (For further explanation, see E.N. 63 of Surah Saba, E.N. 2 of Az-Zumar, E.N. 30 of A1 Jathiyah).
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, March 1, 2007  -  7:15 AM Reply with quote
quote:

usmani790 PAKISTAN Posted - Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 6:05 AM

Dear Abusait Quote:-Zulfiqar sahib ....once said “There will be no regret in the Jinnah but time we had spend in this world without doing worship to our lord”.........

Translation of Tafheen-ul-Quran by Maudoodi Sahib,
51:56وَمَا خَلَقْتُ الْجِنَّ وَالْإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعْبُدُونِ

(51:56) I have not created the jinn and the men except for this that they should worship Me. *53 ..........................

I am getting more and more confused. What is your topic ? Jinnah, jinn or Jannah? Please clarify.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 1, 2007  -  7:43 AM Reply with quote
Your said:-The sentence inside the inverted comas is also ambiguous.

This was in the inverted comas,

“There will be no regret in the Jinnah but time we had spend in this world without doing worship to our lord”.........

I have tried to explain it in my prevoius post.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, March 1, 2007  -  3:21 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Your said:-The sentence inside the inverted comas is also ambiguous.

This was in the inverted comas,

“There will be no regret in the Jinnah but time we had spend in this world without doing worship to our lord”.........

I have tried to explain it in my prevoius post.

You have tried to explain but brought more confusion by copying and pasting something from tafheemul qur'an.
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 1, 2007  -  5:04 PM Reply with quote
May God help You.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 2, 2007  -  1:06 AM Reply with quote
quote:

May God help You.

No more revelations after (the seal of the prophets) Muhammed Rasoolullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.

If there were to be any chance of relevation (astagfirullah) you would have recieved 'Kashf' or 'Ilhaam' to reply to my questions (Astagfirullah again).

So it is the shaitaan who is misguiding you to create such confusion and then say "may God help you"

You have created the confusion. So only you can clarify, whether you are discussing Jinnah, jinn or Jannah...... Insha Allah .
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, March 2, 2007  -  3:39 AM Reply with quote
Tell me whats is your confusion,I will try to reslove it.If I can not so the learned participants will help you to reslove it.

But please don't say that God can not help you.He can help you without any revalations,Ilham or kashf.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 2, 2007  -  12:22 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Tell me whats is your confusion,I will try to reslove it.If I can not so the learned participants will help you to reslove it.

But please don't say that God can not help you.He can help you without any revalations,Ilham or kashf.
It is not my confusion. It is the confusion in your earlier post.
quote:

You have created the confusion. So only you can clarify, whether you are discussing Jinnah, jinn or Jannah...... Insha Allah .
usmani790

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, March 2, 2007  -  5:13 PM Reply with quote
Now I am aslo start getting confused.Oh my God help me.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, March 3, 2007  -  1:32 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Now I am aslo start getting confused.Oh my God help me.
God helps those who help themselves. Please go back and read your previous posts. (God willing) Insha Allah you will find where you started the confusion.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker