Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Topic initiated on Tuesday, February 20, 2007  -  12:53 PM Reply with quote
what do you say ?

Is it really allowed to impose laws by individuals.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/pakistan/story/2007/02/070220_minister_killed_fz.shtml
پولیس افسر کے مطابق غلام سرور نے ابتدائی تفتیش میں کہا ہے کہ وہ سمجھتا ہے کہ عورتوں کا اعلی عہدوں پر فائز ہونا اللہ کے احکام کی خلاف ورزی اور مردوں کو محکوم بنانے کی کوشش ہے۔
imran776

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, February 21, 2007  -  3:31 PM Reply with quote
AOA,

I guess this is one of the biggest problem face by the Muslims throughout the world. THe lack of intelelctuall adrress to Islam and its understanding on the same pattern plus the attitude of dictatorship starting from the rulers to the each and every individual in the society. We severly lack democracy in all disciplines of our life.

May Allah give us guidance to true path and the strength, courage to act on it.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, February 22, 2007  -  2:59 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Is it really allowed to impose laws by individuals.
It is clear from the news article that what you have quoted was the statement of the accused

quote:

گوجرانوالہ کے ڈپٹی انسپکٹر جنرل پولیس خادم بھٹی کا کہنا ہے کہ مجمع میں موجود لوگوں نے ایک شخص کو پکڑ کر پولیس کے حوالہ کیا ہے جس پر گولی چلانے کا الزام ہے۔ حملہ آور کا نام غلام سرور اور عمر چالیس سال بتائی گئی ہے۔

are you calling the act of a murderer-accused as 'imposition of law'?
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, February 22, 2007  -  6:49 AM Reply with quote
There are many people who kill others for various reasons such as loot,enmity,psycho or revenge etc.
What makes this story different from the rest is the cause given by the accuse to the police.
Since"I thought"its against Islam thatswhy I killed her...ours concern is killers unique logic.

Thatswhy I am asking, is this allowed for any one to "punish" anyone just because he/she think that something against Islam?Is it law or lawlessness?

If it is right then do we really need courts,judges,police or any other law making /enforcing institutions.

Moreover the serious thing is to know why people think so?

wassalam
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, February 22, 2007  -  1:47 PM Reply with quote
quote:

What makes this story different from the rest is the cause given by the accused to the police.
The media says that the accused has confessed to the crime and that he has proclaimed his motive behind it.

This is in my opinion what makes this story different.

Only after a trial in the law courts the actual culprits behind the crime will be brought to light.
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Thursday, February 22, 2007  -  2:28 PM Reply with quote
yes thats true,that may be a possibility.

In that case the person must be liar and using the religion for support .
The question then would be ,are we really so worse kind of muslim history have ever seen?
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, February 23, 2007  -  11:59 AM Reply with quote
quote:

are we really so worse kind of muslim history have ever seen?
WE? Why do you you generalise in this way based on the statement of one individual among millions?
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, February 25, 2007  -  6:07 AM Reply with quote
It's always the individuals or small groups that do these things---but they get away with it because the MAJORITY KEEP QUIET ABOUT IT
Ibrahimblicksjo

SWEDEN
Posted - Thursday, March 1, 2007  -  10:23 PM Reply with quote
Salaamu Alaikom
Raushan: If we take the law into our own hands it is lawlessness. If I see someone stealing. Am I allowed to chop his hand of? NO. If I live in a Muslim state then I have to bring him to the Islamic court. If I, like now, am living in a non muslim community or country, I cant take the law in my own hands, we have to follow what this law say, for instance here in sweden. I can bring him to justice but I am not allowed to try to meet out the justice by myself.
What if I chop the hand of this thief that I caught and then afterwards it shows that he was stealing out of hunger? I should have fed him NOT cut him.
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, May 24, 2007  -  6:48 PM Reply with quote
quote:

what do you say ?

Only Qura'n nothing else!!!
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, May 24, 2007  -  11:00 PM Reply with quote
those who claim to believe in Qur'an but reject the teachings of the bringer of Qur'an must think seriously about their claim .
such a claim will make even a school child laugh!! it is like accepting the syllabus in a class room at a school but pushing the teacher out...
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, May 25, 2007  -  2:03 PM Reply with quote
quote:

those who claim to believe in Qur'an but reject the teachings of the bringer of Qur'an must think seriously about their claim .
such a claim will make even a school child laugh!! it is like accepting the syllabus in a class room at a school but pushing the teacher out...

Qura’n is NOT an ordinary book like that of an ordinary author. So You CAN NOT compare it (Qura’n) with an ordinary book or syllabus. God’ has promised to define well the characteristics of His book (Qura’n). Do you know, Author of Qura’n is God Himself Who Himself has created man? He has written His book according to the abilities of man He has cremated. Read Qura’n with proper understanding and the concentration. You will know these characteristics of Qura’n in relation to man’s creation.

Note that a child is not as insane as you are exhibiting yourself.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, May 29, 2007  -  4:00 PM Reply with quote
we ought to realize that God wants us to understand Him and then accept Him as He is by understanding His qualities.

there was a risk that whilst trying to do this we might class Him differently than what He is-ideologies like sufism, monkism, 'jogi'sm' are some examples . He therefore constantly sent His messengers/prophets to guide us in order to grasp Him in the most right way-so that we could have the relationship with Him which is demanded in order to give us success in this test of life.

If we deny the importance of the teachings of one prophet, we are denying the need of any of the prophets coming to this world-who were sent for our guidance alongside the revelations.

why do we think God sent any of the prophets thenonly revelations could be enough

Edited by: hkhan on Friday, June 01, 2007 7:20 AM
Dalmir

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, May 29, 2007  -  5:54 PM Reply with quote
quote:

...... what He is-ideologies like sufism, monkism, jogism are some examples......

See your own language first then blame others, Mr. revengful and the frustrated...... moderator.

Edited by: Dalmir on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 4:21 PM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker