Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Wednesday, February 28, 2007  -  8:38 PM Reply with quote
Welcome:. Clik>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Salamz every1!Welcome to Studying Islam. If your new here i hope u have lots of fun posting msgs and disscussing them!! You will love it here Guess wat!! Because Bas has her studies to do, I can help her moderate! Yay :) Thnx:. B.T.W, Gd luk in ur test!!! And to evry1 else whoes doing them :)To every1 else, why have u stopped msging!!! I'm so bored, I look evryday and i see no-one has replied to me

PLZ MSG!!
Hope u have a gr8 tym here,

Martian24

Edited by: martian24 on Saturday, March 03, 2007 2:50 AM
Fizz1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, March 3, 2007  -  3:17 PM Reply with quote
hi martian cool topic and every1 has tests ,have u finished your tests?

Edited by: fizz1 on Saturday, March 03, 2007 3:17 PM
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, June 3, 2007  -  10:08 AM Reply with quote
salamelekum people I am very very bored. Big sisters and brothers are having exams. where are you all. Mt teacher has g ivn me the class pets the two gold fish. I have to feed them and look after them in half term break. They dont talk to me. Just look at me and go away. I am very hungry. I want my fish food. I will ask mummy if I can eat them for my fish food. What a re u a ll do in
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, September 28, 2007  -  11:48 PM Reply with quote
Ramadan and children

A letter to a class teacher from a parent.

Dear teacher
My child is fasting today which means he cannot eat or drink anything untill sunset. Please support him and encourage him. Also he has to do at least one good deed which is included in the spirit of fasting. Please let him help one younger child at study and one in the playground. He understands that this will boost his reward for fasting. Thank you.
Mother

Reply of the teacher

Thank you for letting me know. He did very well. He helped one child in and out of his wheel chair in the class room and another younger child in the play ground to fetch his sand toys. We felt bad for him at lunch time as he would not eat but the teaching assistant took him to a quiet room for his prayers as he said he had to pray.

regards
Ms.Stevenson
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 20, 2007  -  7:05 PM Reply with quote
I'm sooooooooooooo bored,

It's the holidays, 1 week!! And i have absoloutly nothing to do!!!

Please post!!!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker