Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aaya13

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Monday, March 5, 2007  -  10:06 PM Reply with quote
new in here - aaya 13 years old from england

my name is aaya and im just 13 years old. i liv in england and i hav joined on here today because im trying to be a good muslim sister. mum does not know how i feel about islam, would go crazy if she new. there ar no muslim sisters or muslims near where i liv.

i hav been reading things about islam on the internet but sometimes find it hard to understand. going to try to do some of the courses on here. dont know where to start, can anyone tell me where its best to start plz.

aaya
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, March 6, 2007  -  7:53 AM Reply with quote
I, Uncle of All Young Minds of the Site Like you, welcome you whole heartedly. Incidently My elder Son; Abdur Rafey, have become a teenager too some days Ago i.e. on 16th of Feb.

Sweet Aaya, Its Really v Nice to know that U r trying to be a Good Muslim Girl & It'll be My pleasure if I cud be helpful 2 u in this Regard. Plz Feel FREE to ASK any thing.
&
Don't WORRY plz, We All here on the Site r w U & v Near 2 U & PLZ keep Behaving in a v v v Good manner w ur MUM.

Let me Know about those things that U find HARD 2 understand. I'll try my BEST to make them EASY 4 U & I'm sure that other Young Minds will Also benifit from your Qs & My Ans.

hmmmmm ur LAST Q is v Difficult 4 ME as Most of our Courses may be a little bit Difficult for a 13 yr Girl, So I wud Request (or Order) to our SWEET Moderator of Young Minds (BAS r u there!!!) to Help U in this Regard on the Basis of her Personal Experience. In my POOR opinion, U may Start from the course 'Islamic Customs and Etiquette'
OR
U shud GO Thru the Detail of All courses (at http://www.studying-islam.org/courselist.aspx by clicking the MORE button) & try 2 Select of your OWN.

Waiting 4 U
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, March 16, 2007  -  10:47 PM Reply with quote
Salamz aaya,
I'm 13 years old 2 :) ( this year ) I'm really happy that ur trying to be a good muslim sister, and taking your free tym to visit this syt I'm sure you're aleready a good muslim
Because ur 13 years old I think it's hard for u 2 understand wat the adults r saying in the other discussions ( Because i couldn't understand very well

I advise 2 u 2 just look around the young mind forums and find useful subjects. Also I'm sure us brothers and sisters will be happy to help answer you're questions.
Hope you find this syt useful,

Martian24
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, March 19, 2007  -  9:17 PM Reply with quote
Salaams Aaya,

Welcome to the forums =) I hope you enjoy yourself here and learn lots =P

Alhamdulillah that's really good to hear =D I know it can be hard googling the web about islam, so if you've got any questions feel totally free to post them here!

Bilal
aaya13

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, March 20, 2007  -  10:54 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Salaams Aaya,

Alhamdulillah that's really good to hear =D I know it can be hard googling the web about islam, so if you've got any questions feel totally free to post them here!

Bilal

hi, ar u a brother or sister?
aaya13

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, March 20, 2007  -  10:57 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Salamz aaya,
I'm 13 years old 2 :) ( this year ) I'm really happy that ur trying to be a good muslim sister, and taking your free tym to visit this syt I'm sure you're aleready a good muslim
Because ur 13 years old I think it's hard for u 2 understand wat the adults r saying in the other discussions ( Because i couldn't understand very well

I advise 2 u 2 just look around the young mind forums and find useful subjects. Also I'm sure us brothers and sisters will be happy to help answer you're questions.
Hope you find this syt useful,

Martian24

hi, thank u for helping me. you ar right its so hard it is so hard understanding the adults what they ar discussing.

Ayya
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, March 21, 2007  -  7:37 PM Reply with quote
Salamz,

Ur welcome, my pleasure. I know they use scientific words lol! They have a world of their own ' looks up at thin air '

Edited by: martian24 on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 7:37 PM
Fizz1

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, April 9, 2007  -  7:35 PM Reply with quote
Salam i am 10 and hope that you enjoy and learn much from da websiteand by the way no body understands half da time
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, April 10, 2007  -  5:50 AM Reply with quote
Salaam Lovely Kids

if U can READ URDU then u May ENJOY from our this Website; www.humsubdost.org

It is Exclusively 4 Teenagers like U.

keep enjoying from Forum of Young minds
ur Loving Uncle
bilal_sahib

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, April 10, 2007  -  1:20 PM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

Salaams Aaya,

Bilal

hi, ar u a brother or sister?

lol i'm a brother

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker