1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
faizulwahab

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, November 9, 2007  -  10:02 PM Reply with quote
AOA brothers
nice to read your thoughts, I just wanna say, I spend so much of my time wiht jamats and ulemas,,,,,, dont wanna mention. But never got satissfied, than some one told me "SPEND TIME WITH YOURSELF", which I did. And now I am at peace, I would re quote waseem, here, again....
"If we want to gauge our relationship with Allah, then let us look at ourselves. Are we frustrated, sad and unhappy or are we confident and have faith and trust in the decisions of Allah. How do I react when I am in difficulties and when I receive or achieve something?""""......
I like reading thoughts of Khalid Zaheer sb and J.A. Ghamidi sb. Great people. May Allah prolong their lives, so more and more people can benefit from them... Ameen.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, November 10, 2007  -  1:34 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I like reading thoughts of Khalid Zaheer sb and J.A. Ghamidi sb. Great people. May Allah prolong their lives, so more and more people can benefit from them...

Ads are just ads.......
shahidas

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, November 10, 2007  -  8:58 PM Reply with quote
Brother Oosman,
please dont doubt others views if they are saying they are supportive of Khalid Zaheer sb and J A Ghamidi sb. Me too and lots of my colleagues are also of the same view as we find their explainations and interpretations of the religion most logical so far and as J A Ghamidi sb has often said if their comes some other scholar whose interpretation will be even better or more convincing he will also join hands with them. So we all need to keep an open mind and accept and respect what our other muslim brothers and sisters think.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, November 11, 2007  -  5:46 AM Reply with quote
Shahidas, What you have asserted is totally insignificant because everyone has the same types of ideas about their own religious leaders.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, November 11, 2007  -  5:46 AM Reply with quote
Shahidas, What you have asserted is totally insignificant because everyone has the same types of ideas about their own religious leaders.
faizulwahab

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, November 11, 2007  -  7:23 PM Reply with quote
Dear oosnam
cool down mate, I don’t mind whoever you keep your religious leaders, but I hope you will not be expecting the words you wrote "Ads are just ads" from any one. Any way, you have the right to express, but that’s not limited to only YOU. Stay in touch in the forums and take care, have a good day.
Mujahid

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 12, 2007  -  7:02 AM Reply with quote
I think the first thing we(including me) all need to learn is to respect people's views without being judgemental.If someone likes a scholar 'xyz' so be it.What right have i got to criticize that particular person.The correct way,in my view,is to give reasons as to why we dont adhere to a particular line of thinking without being insulting to anyone.

Mujahid
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Monday, November 12, 2007  -  10:27 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Stay in touch in the forums and take care, have a good day.

It's quite ridiculous!
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Monday, November 12, 2007  -  10:33 AM Reply with quote
quote:

but I hope you will not be expecting the words you wrote "Ads are just ads"

But I havn't done like you did (so called ads etc).
faizulwahab

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 12, 2007  -  8:31 PM Reply with quote
Dear oosnam
What are your objections, why I did it? ..... I did it because I wanted to do that, am I not clear that its my basic right and I hope no one can stop me from that,

What I beleive is that you got hurt on that sayings, if so,,, what max I can do is apologize, if that words hurt you. It was not intended to hurt any one, though....

sorry again, and I dont want to answer you first reply ending with "It's quite ridiculous! "....

take care.
Mujahid

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 13, 2007  -  7:18 AM Reply with quote
If the objective is to win an argument then i would agree that using strong words can help.But if the aim is to earn God's mercy then the only way,according to the Quran, is to win hearts and that can only be done by being kinder and softer to each other.

Mujahid
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 13, 2007  -  10:40 PM Reply with quote
u r right M; F has every right to express his appreciation and the comments are quite neutral 'n harmless:

Quote:But never got satissfied, than some one told me "SPEND TIME WITH YOURSELF", which I did. And now I am at peace, I would re quote waseem, here, again....
"If we want to gauge our relationship with Allah, then let us look at ourselves. Are we frustrated, sad and unhappy or are we confident and have faith and trust in the decisions of Allah. How do I react when I am in difficulties and when I receive or achieve something?""""......
I like reading thoughts of Khalid Zaheer sb and J.A. Ghamidi sb. Great people. May Allah prolong their lives, so more and more people can benefit from them... Ameen.
Shilba

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 14, 2007  -  12:52 AM Reply with quote
only the non-running items are subject to the matter....... and we pray for them.
Shilba

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 14, 2007  -  12:53 AM Reply with quote
only the non-running items are subject to the matter....... and we pray for them.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, November 14, 2007  -  3:11 AM Reply with quote
Repeatiions of any gesture e.g something like ads are not quite meaningless!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker