Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, August 4, 2007  -  7:48 PM Reply with quote
The modern trends.

Text The modern trends as evrybody knows do not include playing with dolls and respecting our elders.Today's teens r just totally out of the world. They don't have shame and respect. Mostly teens are like that but that dosen't mean that all of them r like that.Some are vry religious. Drugs are a vry big attraction to modern day life. Half the men u c smoke. Now even females smoke. Allah told us to cover our heads but many don't do what Allah said to do. I justwish something better would happen to this world .
Whenever u switch the channel to watch the news half the news is about bomb blasts and people effected by it. There are murder cases and kidnapp cases. this generation of the world isn't safe in any case. Be it the case of religion or worldly matters. I advise u 2 stick to Allah's path and never even think of the Devil's road.
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, August 5, 2007  -  2:46 PM Reply with quote
Asalam Aalaikum,

I know it is happening not only in Pakistan but even in other muslim countries. The other Islamic Countries like Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan and UAE are even more modern and glamorous than Pakistan.

Pakistani dramas are copying indian dramas and loosing there originality unfortunately.

Now you can even see the shameless magazines where our models are now showing there bodies partially open trying to copy india or West and let me tell you by copying west or india, our country will not make progress.

It is quiet disappointing to see that we muslims are the followers of our nafs and only copy bad things that are happening the Western Societies instead of copying there positive side.

West has system and constitution which they are following and becoming successful but nobody has ever stepped out in our country and said that "we should improve our traffic disorder and impose traffic laws just as there are in Middle East and West"
Not even a single citizen of our country has ever written letters to there city governors requesting them to improve there cities traffic problems and impose law.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker