Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Mohammad_Akram

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, August 25, 2007  -  5:39 AM Reply with quote
Dajjal, Yaggog & Maggog

Dajjal has one eye to look world one eye not spiritual eye like satellite cameras and media they are dajjal eye, dajjal heaven his own place like his countries they are look like peaceful places he called them heaven but actually they are traps and take you in hell because these countries law against Islamic rules and who will effected by dajjal like dajjal killed them those Muslims get shahadeth (shaheed) that dajjal called hell but its not hell peoples get shahadet.

Zulkarnan Allah Salaam said (Allah mention in Quran) Dajjal will appear that time when Iron and Copper will fly on earth surface and Yaggog and Maggog will fight each others, Now this is the time all flying machines dependant on copper and iron with out these elements not possible to fly on earth surface even cannot move.

Communism and Christianity (Yaggog and Maggog ) collapse each others when they strength down than Islam sun will rise in whole world not with these present Molvies educations, there will be new system will rise that system only for poor peoples and they will crush the both Communism and Christianize systems then poor peoples faith convert into Islam and churches will convert into Masjjid (Mosques) but Pakistan this land peoples have key roll in this whole process. I don’t believe present Molvies, Ulma and Umma but soon you will also don’t believe them just believe on Quran and read if you don’t understand read again and read again Allah give you the right path Allah most merciful, Allah give everything who request from Allah.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, August 25, 2007  -  8:00 AM Reply with quote
Quote: Zulkarnan Allah Salaam said (Allah mention in Quran) Dajjal will appear that time when Iron and Copper will fly on earth surface and Yaggog and Maggog will fight each others, Now this is the time all flying machines dependant on copper and iron with out these elements not possible to fly on earth surface even cannot move.

Brother From where in Quran this thing is Written? Can U provide any Reference for it?
According to My little Knowledge NOWHERE in Quran this thing is Present. Here are some Details about this Topic:

Title: Return of Jesus, Coming of Mehdi, Dajjal and Gog and Magog

Question: It has become belief of Muslims about the descent of Jesus, emergence of Imam Mehdi, Dajjal and Yajooj Majooj (GogMagog). No doubt details are given in the sources of religion about the descent of Jesus, existence of GogMagog etc in the Quran. Recently I read books on these topics by Abdul Majeed Siddique published by Feroz Sons. Please give your point of view about these topics in detail with arguments.

Dr Muhammad Asif

Answer: Most of the concepts that you have referred to are based on narratives ascribed to the Prophet (pbuh) - i.e. Hadith - except for the information that at the end of the time, the world will be under the hold of Gog and Magog, which is given in the Qur'an (Al-Anbiaa 21: 96).

As for Dajjal, also mentioned in some narratives ascribed to the Prophet (pbuh), it seems to be a metaphorical allusion to the fact that before the end of time, the world shall be ruled by people, who would not only be interested only in the pleasures of the life of this world and blinded from the success of the Hereafter, but would also betray people into working only for the pleasures of this life and ignoring the success of the Hereafter. This seems to be the implication of the one-eyed Dajjal. Dajjal, it should be remembered, is an attributive noun implying 'the great betrayer'.

As for my opinion regarding the return of Jesus (pbuh) and the coming of Mehdi, please refer to a few of my earlier responses to related questions: "Return of Jesus" and "Return of Jesus (pbuh) and the coming of Mehdi".

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Moiz Amjad
November 3, 2001

Source: http://www.understanding-islam.com/related/text.asp?type=question&qid=1166

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker