INDIA
Posted - Sunday, September 2, 2007  -  9:44 AM Reply with quote
So myvs_saharan you are WRONG!!
Dalmir

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, September 2, 2007  -  9:47 AM Reply with quote
quote:

if a coctor gets 5000 from a person who can afford it is not haram

What should do those who can not afford and the experts of that problem are NO more available there?

Edited by: Dalmir on Sunday, September 02, 2007 9:49 AM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, September 2, 2007  -  10:58 AM Reply with quote
welcome myvs_saharan to the SI forums assalamu alaykum

Quote: So myvs_saharan you are WRONG!!

D what is this way of welcoming your new forum mates
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, September 2, 2007  -  12:45 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Quote: If you have all the guidance, for what you are here at this site?

for which you all keep returning to this site

Keep quiet hkhan! I haven’t at all asked you. So don’t try to be sandwiched.
rimsoo

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, September 2, 2007  -  1:01 PM Reply with quote
Salam brother Dalmir,
quote:

What should do those who can not afford and the experts of that problem are NO more available there?

+
quote:

In the religion, if anything is not clearly described then this never at all means that it (religion) has no at all any guidance! Do keep in mind that in such conditions the religion NEVER allows anyone to do anything by hook or crook or what he/she likes for himself/herself. But the religion does demand to follow strictly the guidelines regarding the Allah’s and the human’s rights.

Thank you brother Dalmir. I fully agree with you!
waseem

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, September 2, 2007  -  2:29 PM Reply with quote
Quote:Keep quiet hkhan! I haven’t at all asked you. So don’t try to be sandwiched

Is this maanerism in line with your understanding of Islam.

I would humbly like to highlight that this is a discussion forum, where members have a right to voice their opinion and not have the opinion of those who agree with you.

I feel this clearly highlights the reasons for the intelelctual and moral decline among the muslims. We have become intolerable to opposing views, and have lost the mannerism to debate points with facts and reasoning , in contrast bad language and calling others non muslims.

Muslims cannot discuss and debate with other muslims and we expect to present Islam to non muslims? I think not, I would like to announce my retirement from discussion forum. All the best to all of you. take care and I hope you find the true essance of deen i haq.
Rakhtal

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, September 2, 2007  -  4:07 PM Reply with quote
Keep quiet waseem! I haven’t at all addressed you.

we request our participants to ignore such. this kind of posts and posters are restricted from the forums. however it takes some time as they keep returning with changed IDs. please continue your healthy exchange of views.

moderator SI

Edited by: hkhan on Monday, September 03, 2007 12:25 AM
sibtil

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, September 2, 2007  -  5:33 PM Reply with quote
Assalam o alaikom to all,

In general, the concept of LEARN, EARN and RETURN may help to some extent.
myvs_saharan

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, September 2, 2007  -  9:12 PM Reply with quote
i did join this forum considering it forum of learned and scholars but.....from the tune of yours i take it the forum of substandered persons.i cannot, and must not, bear conversation to a person do not know the philosophy of religions and also has not been taught the manners of discussion. meaning of religion is not a book of constitution. all the religions in world are only having some usuls to lead a life and a set of basic biliefs. we should study at the least a little before we join the discussion like this. and also we shouls have at the least a little patience. i have, and all of us should have, belief some discussion require pre-discussion knowlege that we do not have. if a religion having only some basic usuls and a set of basic beliefs is not complete religion then all of the religions in world are incomplete.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 3, 2007  -  12:15 AM Reply with quote
Quote:Keep quiet waseem! I haven’t at all addressed you. Rakhtal

It is sad that some of our our forum participants do not keep to the basic manners of interaction despite being reminded of the code of conduct and continue to use unacceptable language for their forum mates who try to remain descent inspite of the formers' ill manners.such have annoyed quite a few of our forum participants in the past.

We have no choice but to restrict them from the forums. although we do face problems whence they keep returning with changed ID's. anyway-this is world-struggle between good and evil continues..
imran776

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 3, 2007  -  12:28 AM Reply with quote
We request our participants to ignore such. This kind of posts and posters are restricted from the forums. However it takes some time as they keep returning with changed IDs. Please continue your healthy exchange of views.
rimsoo

INDIA
Posted - Monday, September 3, 2007  -  2:52 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Assalam o alaikom to all,

In general, the concept of LEARN, EARN and RETURN may help to some extent.

Thanks sibtil. What is the concept of learn, earn and return?
StudentAffairs

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, September 3, 2007  -  7:13 AM Reply with quote
Quote:i did join this forum considering it forum of learned and scholars but.....from the tune of yours i take it the forum of substandered persons.i cannot, and must not, bear conversation to a person do not know the philosophy of religions and also has not been taught the manners of discussion. meaning of religion is not a book of constitution.

we remind our participants that these forums are open to general public and do not in it's full capacity represent the true essence of this site. In order to get that, one has to read our offered courses online. The forums however give the opportunity to exchange conflicting views, because Studying Islam believes in freedom of opinion and learning and understanding with open mind.

best
sibtil

INDIA
Posted - Monday, September 3, 2007  -  4:11 PM Reply with quote
Muslims are obliged to follow given the Islamic code of ethics and Islam's emphasis on individual responsibilities and accountability. These guidelines include honestly, truthfulness, keeping your word, loving God more than money; being humble; not dealing in fraud or bribery, and dealing justly.

How do we tell what is Haram (unlawful) or Halal (lawful) type of work? A general principle if anybody's means of earning a living hurts another, or results in another's loss or corruption, then it is Haram. Otherwise if it is fair and beneficial to others as well, then it is Halal. Obviously, any business or job that involves dishonesty, bribery, cheating, fraud, or any other means of making a profit by exploiting or manipulating others, including monopoly; is forbidden to us Muslims.

The Prophet Muhammad (saaw) said:

" 1. A time will come over men when they will consider an unlawful present as lawful".

2. "The wealth which a man earns from unlawful things will not be accepted from him even if it is given in charity. If he leaves it after his death, he will increase the fire of Hell therewith. "

2. "The merchants will be raised on the day of resurrection as evil-doers, except those who fear God, are honest, and speak the truth."

The Prophet Muhammad (saaw) advised us,

"Leave alone what puts you in doubt and turn toward what does not create any doubt." [Ahmad & Tirmidhi]. This is perhaps the most practical tool or tip to use in the matter under discussing.
sibtil

INDIA
Posted - Monday, September 3, 2007  -  4:13 PM Reply with quote
Quote: Thanks sibtil. What is the concept of learn, earn and return?

The concept of Learn, Earn and Return is self explanatory.

Learn: Learn how to earn Halal income. The above post, I think, may help the learning to some extent.

Earn: Earn according to what you have learnt is Halal.

Return: Return to your Lord by giving in His path.
rimsoo

INDIA
Posted - Monday, September 3, 2007  -  5:41 PM Reply with quote
I am very much grateful to you brother Sibtil for your detailed and comprehensive reply.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4
Next page >>
Page 3 of 4

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker