<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
madina_tujhe_salaam

BRAZIL
Posted - Sunday, February 8, 2004  -  8:13 PM Reply with quote
hey bas how do u know who your true friends are? well as time passes the ones who lay back r not your friends but the ones who stand by you are. whoz this meanie who tld ur secret she deserves a big slap!
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, February 8, 2004  -  8:19 PM Reply with quote
thts tru toooo
no body else is posting
OPINIONS PPL!!!
r me n madina gona do all the CHATIN? lol
theres a lot of misjudgin abt frends goin on lyk , for example, if they wear a qaurter sleeved top they r TRUBBLE.
but we gota get in there and sort them out ...
or not?
help!!
:D
salams
luv
XxB@#/\/\@#xX

Bas!
zest

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, February 12, 2004  -  10:42 AM Reply with quote
i dont think financial condition of a friend matters and one shouldnt make some one friend on seeing their financial status .we should take into condition their inner self .
But it matters my friend. You can get along with a friend of different financial status but seldom is friendship established between two persons of different financial classes. Because we knwo litttle or nothing about those to whom we are not related. We usually know and come into close contact with peers. Our relationship with those of well off than us and the penurious is almost formal and very much checked.
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, February 13, 2004  -  1:18 AM Reply with quote
a frend deserves a special kind of luv tht no body but u cn giv them ;) and they r the only 1s hu cn giv it bk :D
XxBasmahxX
Loveall

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, April 29, 2005  -  11:21 PM Reply with quote
GOD SAYS:

O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people (5: 51)

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker