Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
abood

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Topic initiated on Tuesday, October 2, 2007  -  9:36 PM Reply with quote
MY BROTHERS(where r u?y r u acting like this?

We r in this situation where we have to understand our muslim brothers.The very 1st thing, is necessary to understand our muslim brothers.Y we r fighting?y we r backbitting?\Where is the muslim youth?and y they r busy in dunaya's work?wake up before its too late.We have to protect our mothers,our sisters,our wife,our small babies.We have to protect them from dirts(yahood and nasara).if we will not do this now then our family will also end like in (palestine ,iraq,and afghanistan).The wolves(yahood and nasara)r after there prey(muslim women and childeren).when u will awake?...................when ur family will also end like the other muslim brothers in IRAQ,PALESTINE and AFGHANISTAN???when u will cry same like them?
Its true that we dont have any weapon or techinical system like they have to defend our religion and our family.....but we do have our self to sacrifice and when we will awake and start then there will be nothing in this world to stop us except ALLAH........COZ I AM THE MUSLIM YOUTH...I AM THE FUTURE OF ISLAM....I AM THE PROTECTOR OF ISLAM.
The 1st thing is to understand ur muslim brothers who r suffering every where by (yahood and nasara).........FEEL THERE PAIN.
LOOK CAREFULLY THE TERAS OF UR BROTHERS WHO R SUFFERING EVERY WHERE........IS THAT THING WHICH IS COMING OUT FROM UR BROTHERS EYES(A TEAR OR A BLOOD)?
UNDERSTAND UR SELF AND UR BROTHERS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.................................

may ALLAH give us the ability to think and understand.
ameen
Shilba

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, October 3, 2007  -  12:27 PM Reply with quote
You are very right abood, masha'llah!
abood

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Wednesday, October 3, 2007  -  6:55 PM Reply with quote
i am as a girl as a muslim women.....i will say......WAKE UP muslim womens before they kill ur babies, husbands,fathers,brothers........before u have to cry like other muslim sister r crying in AFGHANISTAN,IRAQ,PALESTINE.
WAKE UP.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, October 20, 2007  -  8:19 AM Reply with quote
thnx A and we understand ur sentiments and concerns and ofcourse passion-
i really feel that the solution to the problems we as ummah are facing everywhere lies in removing the darkness of ignorance. this is what this site is endeavouring to do in its limited capacity and we welcome all our brothers and sisters who wish to join us in this journey insh'Allah

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker