Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
atifrafi

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Tuesday, October 9, 2007  -  7:08 AM Reply with quote
Ghamidi Sb in Caretaker Govt

Assalam o Alaikum to All respected Members,

All in Pakistan might know that Elections are going to be held very soon. I have heard that current government is considering Ghamidi Sb's name in the caretaker setup for the elections.

I want all of you to give your suggestion about it. Should Ghamidi Sb be a part of the government or should he refrain from it.

I'll support the later option as Ghamidi Sb does not deserve to be a part of this dirty politics and he should follow the footsteps of his great Ustaaz Imam Amin Ahsan Islahi in this regard.

Waiting for the suggestions from others and also if someone can inform us about the Ghamidi Sb's opinion in this regards.

Waslaam
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, October 9, 2007  -  7:38 AM Reply with quote
wa Alaikum us Salaam Brother

Me too AGREE w U. He should refrain from it.
khaledgr8

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, October 9, 2007  -  10:19 AM Reply with quote
I dont know , how such posts are offered secretly.

N e ways , lets hope for d best . Current political turmoil is not new . It is happening since Pakistan came into being. Because of Media , this seems something different then previous.And our Media is not facilitator , it is actor in whole issue.
EnslavedSpirit

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, October 11, 2007  -  6:41 AM Reply with quote
Assalamu alaikum,

I think there is no problem in accepting the offer of the caretaker Govt. as it would be for a very small time period (i.e. for 3 to 4 months till the general eletions), for sure he'll set a v.good example for the society,

i understand that ULEMA should strictly be associated with the religious work and the direct responsibilities they are assigned to (i.e. striving for a God-fearing society by presenting Islam with true essence), but i believe there is no where in Shar'iah where ULEMAz are "advised" to be refrained from taking part in politics.

Brother Atif said our politics is dirty, i think this makes it more important to induct pious and good people especially from religious schools to initiate the cleaning process.

In my opinion Ghamidi Sb should consider this offer.

Regards,
atifrafi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, October 11, 2007  -  7:25 AM Reply with quote
Waslaam,

Brother thanks for your input. There is one more reason why I am suggesting that Ghamidi Sb should refrain. Even now many people says that Ghamidi Sb is an ally of musharraf, which in fact is not true, but if Ghamidi Sb accepts the offer, this claim will be justified.

Secondly, in such a short time ( 3 - 4 months ) he will not be able to do anything. Our Army will manipulate the elections and there "selected ones" will be "elected" once again. Thats why I think that Ghamidi Sb should not become part of this Drama.... I am sure that he won't do any such thing but the fact is that he won't be able to do anything even if he is selected as prime minister.

I hope I have made my point clear.
faizulwahab

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, November 9, 2007  -  9:40 PM Reply with quote
AOA
brothers and sisters
I am not agree to what you saya in your argument on October 11. If some one thinks that Ghamidi sb is capable enough to deliver some thing good to to country and people, in what ever capacity, He should take that responsibility.
If able people like Ghamidi sb will not do it, who else do you expect to come forward and do that for poor people of Pakistan.
What ever people thinks, I wont mind Ghamidi sb in caretaker govt. what I would like to see, is that He should be having his office, with out any pressure and should do justice to his job. and which I am sure he will do. he should make sure to General, that he will not listen to any above the law commands, from any one.
If it comes to serving the people and country, no one should hide his face, but again, we need to do the justice, with our job, and if you cant do, dont get in there.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, November 16, 2007  -  12:17 PM Reply with quote
ps Jvd.G stance on state issues in our latest n.letter SI.
perhaps they ar there for guiding with writings which are needed from such scholars ofcourse; and people with such skills hv to come fwd.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Friday, November 16, 2007  -  4:40 PM Reply with quote
It is insignificant because everyone has the similar and exaggerated thoughts regarding their religious leaders.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, November 16, 2007  -  5:18 PM Reply with quote
the leader for all of us now is only the last prophet Muhammad pbuh/sws who brought the last revelation Qur'an-yes we would like to support the people who are promoting his teachings in the most purest forms or wth least amalgamation
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Friday, November 16, 2007  -  5:26 PM Reply with quote
Except the prophet, the same insignificant and exaggerated statement.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, November 16, 2007  -  11:04 PM Reply with quote
aray bhai O; your I.P is matching with the few whose regs. have been cancelled with our forums in the past due to un-necessary arguements and foul postings so we really do not wish to waste time arguing with such anymore who return with changed i.d's and places; (as we said we hv been able to clarify to quite an extent but 100% filtration is not possible unfortunately)
(waesay aap log Stislam kay baghair reh bhi nahee saktay-you people can't live without SI as well -we wish you had spent time learning something from this site's offered courses which is the purpose of SI)
Mujahid

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, November 17, 2007  -  8:52 AM Reply with quote
Ghamidhi sb should join caretaker Govt ONLY if he can ensure fair and free elections otherwise he will be considered just another body among the group of corrupt officials which are likely to be inducted in the caretaker set up.
EnslavedSpirit

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, November 17, 2007  -  11:35 AM Reply with quote
Mubarak ho Guys,

Mr.Miyan Muhammad Soomro has taken oath as caretaker PM.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, November 17, 2007  -  10:20 PM Reply with quote
we sincerely wish and pray that some sincere, rightly educated and god fearing people must come in authority; however such prayers can be full filled only if we as a nation are sincere in the first place-

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker