Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Friday, November 2, 2007  -  12:58 PM Reply with quote
waterpark visit for girls

It's not always possible for sisters here to enjoy in water parks here being mixed gatherings. our young minds have organized this fun for a day-we could do it in our communities with a little effort:(for details contact arub on the add. given)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Edited by: hkhan on Friday, November 02, 2007 2:35 PM
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 28, 2007  -  8:23 PM Reply with quote
Young Minds enjoying the 4 days 'Heroes' camp as organized by the YMUK. The theme is to learn about and follow the un-matchable character of one of the best human beings, Muhammad sws who ratified and presented the teachings of all the prophets of the past including Abraham, David, Solomon, Moses and Jesus (peace be upon all of them)

Studying Islam offers equally suitable courses for this age as expressed by this visitor of ours:

Comments by abida-faiyaz-din on
Thursday, August 16, 2007 at 1:15 PM

Comments:
assalam alaikum,
from many days i was trying to find a site in which i can study islam.then i found this site.this site is really very useful specially for teenage.they can learn islam through this site instead of wasting there times in unuseful things on internet.i my self is one of teenage n i really wanna islamic education.i wanna know every thing about islam.i wanna be a scholar of islam and the best way to start is to start through this site and inshALLAH i will success and i will become one of the scholar of islam.my brother i just want your help and your prayers.may ALLAH BLESS the one who created this site and also all of you who participated and joined this site.
jazakallah kum khair

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker