AuthorTopic
Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Wednesday, December 5, 2007  -  8:50 AM Reply with quote
قرآن مجيد كا بيان كرده قانون طلاق

قرآن مجيد كا بيان كرده قانون طلاققرآن مجيد كا بيان كرده قانون طلاق

Assalamo Alaikum,

http://haqeeqat.org.pk/paker/09/slides/2.html

Arrow keys can be used for next and previous page. On the top left side link one can go to the main page to see all the topics included in the book.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, December 5, 2007  -  4:34 PM Reply with quote
In beginning of the topic (link), it is mentioned, "Divorce is not liked by Allah"
Any reference of the Book of Allah
Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, December 5, 2007  -  7:08 PM Reply with quote
Dear,

Assalamo Alaikum,

Your translaion is not in line with the perception of first para. Please read page 1 of the link by using arrow key or clicking on page 1. Thanks.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, December 6, 2007  -  9:43 AM Reply with quote
Thanks but could you yourself provide Sura and the verse number of koran showing, "Divorce is disliked by Allah"?
Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, December 6, 2007  -  11:37 AM Reply with quote
Dear oosnam,
Assalamo Alaikum,

Did I say this thing which you are asking for?
quote:

Thanks but could you yourself provide Sura and the verse number of koran showing, "Divorce is disliked by Allah"?

I said close tothis; "We have gone though the pages of Grand Quran. And we found that Allah has not quoted a single instance of "Talaq" given by people living prior to revelation of Quran. It is understood that there would be cases of the past when people divorced their wives but Allah has not liked to quote that in the Quran. And undesirable things are not quoted and spread. Talaq is an undesirable phenomenon/eventuality and all instructions in the Quran and the procedure devised for enforcing the Talaq indicate that all efforts should be made to avoid breaking of the matrimonial relation/one unit of the society.
I hope it will clarify. Thanks.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, December 6, 2007  -  4:50 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Did I say this thing which you are asking for?

No but the link on what basis?
If you have initiated the topic everyone may ask the solid grounds (which are often lacking) of one's any of the statements.
Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, December 6, 2007  -  5:23 PM Reply with quote
Dear oosnam,

I beg your pardon since I don't get you what you want to say. You asked me to quote a verse from Quran about the disliking of Allah about Talaq; and I replied that I did'nt say that. What I said was that Allah has not quoted a single instance of Talaq prior to the revelation of Quran period. If you think Quran has quoted such instance please let me know the verse. Thanks.
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Friday, December 7, 2007  -  2:45 AM Reply with quote
If any matter is attributed to Allah, it must be mentioned in the book of Allah otherwise it is certainly based upon a lie.
If Allah allows divorce why shouldn’t He dislike it?
If Allah allows divorce in Quran and there is NO mentioning of disliking it anywhere in Quran, then surely Allah like it.
So it is transgression on the part of the author of the link.
Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, December 7, 2007  -  8:31 AM Reply with quote
quote:

NO mentioning of disliking it anywhere in Quran, then surely Allah like it.

Is it not your own perception and inference? Are you attributing a lie to Allah?
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Friday, December 7, 2007  -  10:31 AM Reply with quote
If it is not a lie, provide a PROOF (if you are not wrong)

and so far as the supposition of your logic is concerned, I do agree to disagree (vehemently) with you!
quote:

Is it not your own perception and inference?

Never but yours otherwise!
oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Friday, December 7, 2007  -  10:34 AM Reply with quote

and so far as the supposition of your logic is concerned, I do agree to disagree (vehemently) with you!
quote:

oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Friday, December 7, 2007  -  10:34 AM Reply with quote

quote:

Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, December 9, 2007  -  7:35 PM Reply with quote
Please let me know exactly what point do you have on any sentence of these two pages. What exactly is your objection/point if any. Please state it in simple and straight manner.

oosnam

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, December 15, 2007  -  2:30 PM Reply with quote
Nothing but answer only what has been asked earlier (Reference of Koran showing, "Allah dislikes divorce").
Mazhara

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, December 15, 2007  -  3:35 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Nothing but answer only what has been asked earlier (Reference of Koran showing, "Allah dislikes divorce").{oosnam}

But my dear oosnam, first tell me where I have written these words "Allah dislikes divorce" for which you are bent upon having a reference of the Ayha?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker