Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Monday, July 14, 2008  -  1:53 PM Reply with quote
Let me tell you frankly speaking about Pakistan.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I am a Pakistani myself and let me tell you frankly speaking about the future of Pakistan whether you like it or not.

The future of Pakistan will never change because the future of this country lies in the hands of corrupt,biased and selfish leaders whose family background goes all the way back to Landlords(Zameen dars) and it is in there blood to rule over the poor people like dictators and drink there blood as much as they could like mosquitose. And they intentionally keep there poor people illiterate so that they donot acquire knowledge and awareness or exposure.

In the history of this country,instead of Quaid-e-Azam and Liaquat Ali Khan, we couldnot get sincere and visioned leaders.

Do you think our present leaders have vision?

How can such greedy and selfish people will have vision for the country?

It is only musharaf who has atleast done something?

I am sorry for starting a political discussion but I feel really disappointed with what is happening in this country

There is a hadith in which Prophet Muhammed is reported to have said that : "Jaisi awam hogi waisey hukmaran hongay".

hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, August 1, 2008  -  4:58 AM Reply with quote
we understand your passion & worries student; may God guide us all to the most Right. the aim of this site too is to educate ourselves towards prosperity in both the worlds insh'Allah
Nadir

SAUDI ARABIA
Posted - Friday, August 8, 2008  -  9:17 AM Reply with quote
After 61 years, such a condition of Pakistan is a solid proof of your statement, student 1. On contrary, India is one day younger than Pakistan.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker