Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
student1

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Monday, July 28, 2008  -  7:54 AM Reply with quote
Obama is a Jew

The CNN report on Television showed
a documentary regarding Obama and showed that he belongs to a Muslim family and his father was a strict and a fundamentalist muslim.

I was quiet suspicious about it because his last name is "Barrak" and Muslims never have such names.
It is a jewish name and one of the evidence is the former president of Isreal "Ehud Barak".

Now the truth about Obama has been exposed by this report on CNN itself.
For further reference ,read the news on this link:
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/27/obama.prayer/index.html

Although in US constitution it is mentioned that a non-Christian cannot be the president of the Country.

Regards,
Iman67

USA
Posted - Wednesday, July 30, 2008  -  7:43 PM Reply with quote
who knew?
student1

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, August 7, 2008  -  8:52 PM Reply with quote
Asalam Aalaikum,

Did you really knew about it?

I don't think the Western people knew
about this ?

Nadir

SAUDI ARABIA
Posted - Friday, August 8, 2008  -  9:07 AM Reply with quote
Obama is a Jew...

Correct,>100 percent...
loganc

CANADA
Posted - Saturday, August 9, 2008  -  4:39 AM Reply with quote
Salaam aliukum,

Akhi, please. I love you for the sake of Islam, but this is untrue. Obama is a Christian. He has a long history in the Church and continues to profess his faith of Christianity. Let us stay away from these theories that are baseless. My name is "Logan", it comes from someplace in the UK like Scotland but I am Muslim and strive to know and practice this diin, insha'Allah ta'ala. Having this name does not make me any better or worse of a Muslim, likewise, having the name "barak" does not make one of a certian religion unless one practices and professes it.

May Allah keep us on the straight path.
Javairea01

USA
Posted - Monday, June 21, 2010  -  7:38 PM Reply with quote
Barak is a muslim name. Its actually a word it means "Blessed". Hussein means "good" and Obama means "crooked" or "bent" and it comes from the Luo ethnic group of southwestern Kenya. There are videos on youtube where Obama speaks about "his" Islaamic faith and there are times we he said he was a Christian. I never heard him say he was a Jew? But my suggestion to the people is do not ignore him and watch him carefully. You have to watch for these type of political characters because I dont know about anybody else but he's alittle fishy to me. I suggest we all keep our studying on these political characters being as though they play a big part in religion. As you can see. I believe he is a test for the new generation and its important not to fail.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker