1 2
Page 2 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, January 31, 2009  -  9:18 AM Reply with quote
Dear brother
2 marks will be added to your result card when you'll complete your course.
salahuddinzafar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, February 7, 2009  -  5:12 AM Reply with quote
ok!
JzaakAllah.
abdool101

NIGERIA
Posted - Monday, February 9, 2009  -  4:30 PM Reply with quote
I also have a related problem with this, the Course material of understanding Islamic politics is not downloading, the error message i was receiving was that the page can not be dispalyed. so when i wanted to take the test of module three, i never knew it was the test of module two it was bringing until i cliked on yes it now show me on the top that module 2 test. i try to close the module two and do module three, but it is still bringing me back to module 2. now how can i download the module two course material and plz help rectify the problem so that i can take the test for module 3 and the rest before the module 2 is rectified. and please i hope the module two test page that is opening will not affect my grade?
thanks
StudentAffairs

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, February 13, 2009  -  8:52 PM Reply with quote
Salam Abdool. If your problem remains, you may write to Br.Azeem
azeemayub@gmail.com
salahuddinzafar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, March 5, 2009  -  8:23 AM Reply with quote
Assalam o alaikum!

I ve been awarded the certificate but marks are not added. One more thing wrong grade (B+) has been given in the certificate.
I ve already sent email regarding this issue to Moderator and admin. Please issue me a new certificate with A+ grade.
JzaakAllah

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2
Page 2 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker