1 2 3 4
Next page >>
Page 2 of 4

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
mbellos

NIGERIA
Posted - Wednesday, October 22, 2008  -  5:54 PM Reply with quote
Assalamoeleikumwarahmatullah Salahuddinzafar Pakistan. No you are insisting on the same Question the Reply to which has been given. Therefore I think you are wasting time. If you still cannot find your reply here, you can go to some other site and find it :P
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, October 23, 2008  -  7:19 AM Reply with quote
sure;everyone can send their Q and express themselves freely on these forums
salahuddinzafar

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, October 24, 2008  -  4:19 AM Reply with quote
Assalam o alaikum!

Thanks hkhan.... That is what i was expecting from studying-islam team.
Regards!
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, October 28, 2008  -  3:12 AM Reply with quote
deleted.

Edited by: aboosait on Tuesday, October 28, 2008 3:19 AM
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, October 28, 2008  -  3:16 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Assalam o alaikum Brother aboosait........

1. ur above mentioned information raises some questions but i ll put forward those question later, inshaAllah ..............

2. please put forward a single, only one statement............which proves that he claimed the prophethood..........

WA ALAYKUM ASSALAM W.R.W.B.

1. Still waiting for your questions.

2. Why only one? Select the one you like best from the following URL.:

http://www.irshad.org/exposed/i-k.php
mahmed08

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 29, 2008  -  3:54 AM Reply with quote
Assalam o alaikum wa rahmatullah e wa barakatohu!

Well Mr. Salahuddin, first of all i wd like to appreciate ur approach that the claim of prophethood by Mirza sb should be proved by his own writings.

i think aboosait has answered ur question (apart from the discussion whether it is right or wrong), but if u see the link given by aboosait u ll find his answer under the title "An Apostate and New Prophet". and there references are given from the writings of Mirza sahib.
That is one answer given by aboosait.

Also check the following link which shows that Mirza sb never claimed prophethood (in the light of his own writings).
http://www.aaiil.org/text/acus/mga/mirzaghulamahmadnotprophet.shtml

Regards!

M Ahmed
Mujahid

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, October 29, 2008  -  8:11 AM Reply with quote
Brother Salah ud din,

The link provided by Aboosait indeed gives irrefutable answers to your 'question'.

In my humble understanding Mirza sb was a sufi and has made claims like many sufis of the past.It is now up to the followers to decide whether his claims have any strong footings in Quran or not.
regards
Mujahid
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, October 29, 2008  -  11:49 AM Reply with quote
quote:

...........Also check the following link which shows that Mirza sb never claimed prophethood.........

Dear M Ahmed, and all my readers,

Wa alaykum assalam w.r.w.b.

I have written in my erlier post, I quote:

quote:

Mirza Ghulam Qadiani’s life was laden with contradictory and anti-Islamic claims..........and in 1901, he
pronounced himself a prophet of God!............

and the link provided by M Ahmed is of an earlier perid when Mirza sb. had not yet declared his false claim of prophethood.

quote:

One ought to know that Allah Almighty has brought all prophethood and messengership to an end in the Holy Quran and on the Holy Prophet (Akhbar al Hakam, August 1899).

I now call the attention of all my readers to the following quote from the link provided by M.Ahmed.

quote:

(iv) This must be remembered, that the claim of being the Promised Messiah is not in any way greater than the claim of being a recipient of Divine communication (Mulham min Allah) or a Mujaddid from God. It is evident that anybody who enjoys this status of Divine communication, all his names from Allah, such as the Messiah or the like of Moses, are justified for him. (A'inah Kamalat Islam, (20th Feb., 1853 C.E.) p. 340).

This claim of 'divine communication' between Allah and the 'saints'/"Sufis" is itself a falsehood because even the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam did not get the 'wahy' directly into his heart but the 'wahy' was communicated to him (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) through the angel Gabriel (Jibreel alaihissalam).

Edited by: aboosait on Thursday, October 30, 2008 2:49 AM
mahmed08

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, October 31, 2008  -  4:00 AM Reply with quote
Assalam o Alaikum wa rahmatullah e wa barakatohu!
Dear Mujahid, so what do u think that if Mirza sb was like the sufis of the past then what about the claim of prophethood? was his claim like the claims of the sufis in past? OR Did sufis of the past also claimed prophethood just like Mirza Sb?

Dear aboosait, U didnt comment on the references given in the link regarding using the word prophet by the saints of the past. Do u consider all of them claimants of prophethood?

(i) For instance Abdul Qadir Jilani (peace be on him) said: "On high I was the one with the light (Nur) of Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). In the revelations of Allah the Almighty therein was my Prophethood (Nabuwat). (Kasidah Ruhi).
I was absorbed in the Messenger of Allah and in that period I was not Abdul Qadir but I was Muhammad (Salif ur-Rabbani, p. 100).

(ii) Hazrat Farid Shakar Ganj (peace be on him) said: I am Ali, I am Wali (Saint), I am Nabi (Prophet) (Daily Nawae Waqt, 4th July, 1964).

(iii) Hazrat Maulana Rum (peace be on him) said with respect to his Spiritual guide, "O my disciple, the saint of his times is a prophet." (Masnawi Daftar Panjam).

(iv) Hazrat Sheikh Shibli (peace be on him) relates: "Two persons approached Hazrat Abu Bakar Shibli (peace be on him) to accept baiat (pledge). To one of them he said: Say "La ilaha illallah Shibli Rasullallah" (There is no God but Allah and Shibli is his messenger). That person said: "La haula wala kuwwata ilia billah" (May Allah forbid. There is none and none has the All power except Allah). Hazrat Shibli (peace be on him) hearing this also repeated the same words. The other inquired, "Why did you (Hazrat Shibli) repeat those words? On questioning by Hazrat Shibli (may peace be on him) why the other had recited those words, the other asked for pardon and mercy, saying that he recited those words because he had come to accept baiat on the hands of a pious person but found that he had already forsaken the Shariah. Hazrat Shibli (may peace be on him) replied that he (Hazrat Shibli) also recited those words because he had mistakenly divulged a blissful secret to an ignorant person. (Tazkira Ghausia, p. 291).

Regards!
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, October 31, 2008  -  7:29 AM Reply with quote
quote:

......Dear aboosait, U didnt comment on the references given in the link regarding using the word prophet by the saints of the past. Do u consider all of them claimants of prophethood?..........

Wa Alaikum Assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Please scroll back and read my post again. I quote the relevant passage for your convenience:
quote:

This claim of 'divine communication' between Allah and the 'saints'/"Sufis" is itself a falsehood because even the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam did not get the 'wahy' directly into his heart but the 'wahy' was communicated to him (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) through the angel Gabriel (Jibreel alaihissalam).

Edited by: aboosait on Thursday, October 30, 2008 2:49 AM
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, October 31, 2008  -  3:59 PM Reply with quote
quote:

(i) Salif ur-Rabbani,

(ii) Daily Nawae Waqt.

(iii) Masnawi Daftar Panjam.

(iv) Tazkira Ghausia

The books from which you have quoted are not the sources of Islam.

It is like searching for solution to a problem in Trigonometry in your Biology Books.

According to the Qur'an, revelation is of two kinds:

The first is the revelation that came from Allah to His Prophets and Messenger through an angel, such as Jibreel (Gabriel). This cam to an end with the death of the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w).

The second is Satanic communication, of which Allah says: which means, "Shall I inform you on whom the Satans descends, on every habitual liar and sinner."

Muslims believe that the Prophet (s.a.w) is the last of the Prophets, with whom the line of Prophethood is closed. Therefore, anyone who claims to be a prophet or a recipient of Divine revelation is an imposter and an heretic.

The mystics, who present themselves as followers of Islam, have produced plenty of literature on Tasawwuff and innovated beliefs as well as practices to accomplish their self-perceived goal. However, the point to note is that their notions have nothing to do with—rather are contrary to—the real teachings of Islam based on the Qur’an and Sunnah.

The underlying objective of Islam is purification of the soul. To achieve this objective, Islam has already given certain guidelines.

We as followers of Islam therefore should follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah, if salvation is what we yearn for.

Edited by: aboosait on Friday, October 31, 2008 4:13 PM
mahmed08

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 3, 2008  -  3:47 AM Reply with quote
Assalam o alaikum!

Dear aboosait, i think i am unable to communicate my question to u. i asked to comment u on the passages in last post in the view of claim of prophethood which is the topic of this thread. "Types of wahi and communication of Allah with saint", we can discuss it later, inshaAllah.
U just tell me that in the view of writings of Sufis/Saints of the past, do u consider all of them claimant of prophethood? Was Mirza sb claim like those sufis/sainats or the sufis/saints of the past claims were same as Mirza sb?
Regards!
M Ahmed

Edited by: mahmed08 on Monday, November 03, 2008 4:54 AM
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, November 3, 2008  -  5:07 AM Reply with quote
quote:

............Was Mirza sb claim like those sufis/sainats or the sufis/saints of the past claims were same as Mirza sb?...........

You are going round in a circle.

You will find answers to your present question in my previous posts and in the links provided by me.If you are reallay serious about the issue please scroll back and read.

Wa s salam alaikum.

Edited by: aboosait on Monday, November 03, 2008 5:08 AM
mahmed08

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 3, 2008  -  11:06 AM Reply with quote
Dear aboosait, if i am going round in circle then help me to come out of this circle.
What i ve understood from your post is the "falsehood of Divine communication between God and Sufis/Saints". But i am unable to find the answer of my present question in your previous posts. Considering it to be lack of my understanding please answer again.

Q. In the view of writings of Sufis/Saints of the past, do u consider all of them claimant of prophethood? Was Mirza sb claim like those sufis/sainats or the sufis/saints of the past claims were same as Mirza sb?
Please answer the above question.
"Falsehood of Divine communication can be discussed later.

Regards!
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, November 3, 2008  -  11:54 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Dear aboosait, if i am going round in circle then help me to come out of this circle...........

quote:

Mujahid UNITED KINGDOM Posted - Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 8:11 AM .........

Brother Salah ud din,

The link provided by Aboosait indeed gives irrefutable answers to your 'question'.................................

Edited by: aboosait on Wednesday, December 03, 2008 1:18 PM
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 5, 2008  -  6:17 PM Reply with quote
no matter who claims of prophethood after Muhammad sws/peace be upon him, it will be taken as blasphemy and the claim rejected.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4
Next page >>
Page 2 of 4

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker