Next page >>
Page 7 of 12

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, May 13, 2009  -  1:05 PM Reply with quote
quote:

........Are you saying word of Allah can not contain pearl?.....
The Qur'an contains the word لُؤْلُؤًا meaning 'pearl' in the following Verses:

Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage)

إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُدْخِلُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَلُؤْلُؤًا وَلِبَاسُهُمْ فِيهَا حَرِيرٌ (22:23)

22:23 (Asad) [As against this,] behold, God will admit those who attain to faith and do righteous deeds into gar­dens through which running waters flow, wherein they will be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls, and where silk will be their raiment:

Fatir (The Originator of Creation)

جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ يَدْخُلُونَهَا يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَلُؤْلُؤًا وَلِبَاسُهُمْ فِيهَا حَرِيرٌ (35:33)

35:33 (Asad) [Hence,] gardens of perpetual bliss will they enter, therein to be adorned with bracelets of gold and pearls, and therein to be clad in raiments of silk;

At-Tur (The Mount)

وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ غِلْمَانٌ لَّهُمْ كَأَنَّهُمْ لُؤْلُؤٌ مَّكْنُونٌ (52:24)

52:24 (Asad) And they will be waited upon by [immortal] youths, [as if they were children] of their own, [as pure] as if they were pearls hidden in their shells.

Ar-Rahman (The Most Beneficent)

يَخْرُجُ مِنْهُمَا اللُّؤْلُؤُ وَالْمَرْجَانُ (55:22)

55:22 (Asad) Out of these two [bodies of water] come forth pearls, both great and small.

Ar-Rahman (The Most Beneficent)

كَأَنَّهُنَّ الْيَاقُوتُ وَالْمَرْجَانُ (55:58)

55:58 (Asad) [When you are promised splendours] as though [of] rubies and [of] pearls –

Al-Waqi'a (The Event)

كَأَمْثَالِ اللُّؤْلُؤِ الْمَكْنُونِ (56:23)

56:23 (Asad) like unto pearls [still] hidden in their shells.

Al-Insan (Man)

وَيَطُوفُ عَلَيْهِمْ وِلْدَانٌ مُّخَلَّدُونَ إِذَا رَأَيْتَهُمْ حَسِبْتَهُمْ لُؤْلُؤًا مَّنثُورًا (76:19)

76:19 (Asad) And immortal youths will wait upon them: when thou seest them, thou wouldst deem them to be scattered pearls;
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, May 16, 2009  -  2:13 PM Reply with quote
------ SMS ------
Sent: 10 May 2009 11:35
Subject: " D U A " Meray Allah!

" D U A " Meray Allah! Meri IzaT k Liye Yehi Kafi Hay k Ma Tera Banda Hon.. Aur Meray Fakhar k Liye Yehi Kafi Hay k Tu Mera Parwardigar Hay... Tu Waisa He Hay Jaisa Mein Chahta Hun, Bas Tu Muj Ko Waisa Bana Day Jaisa Tu Chahta Hay... AmeeN Dua By, HazraT Ali (R.A).

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

ab; plz dont argue about the ref.now am seding from an sms~ and it's not giving a rule of shariah;just a good piece of advice for some polite manners
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, May 16, 2009  -  6:37 PM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

------ SMS ------

" D U A " Meray Allah! Meri IzaT k Liye Yehi Kafi Hay k Ma Tera Banda Hon.. Aur Meray Fakhar k Liye Yehi Kafi Hay k Tu Mera Parwardigar Hay... Tu Waisa He Hay Jaisa Mein Chahta Hun, Bas Tu Muj Ko Waisa Bana Day Jaisa Tu Chahta Hay... AmeeN Dua By, HazraT Ali (R.A).

ab; plz dont argue about the ref.now am seding from an sms~ and it's not giving a rule of shariah;just a good piece of advice for some polite manners

I know HazraT Ali (R.A) did not supplicate in Urdu. Many such 'islamic sms' are initiated by mobile companies in India and our Muslim youngsters very enthusiastically forward them without waiting to know its authenticity and without reasoning - -because they are promised reward points from none other than Allah Himself (by the mobile ompanies ) and the mobile companies are the ones actually rewarded.

When We have with us the authentic supplications taught in the Qur'an and the ones recomended by the Prophet Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam why should we bother about what Hazrat Ali asked for himself?

hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, May 24, 2009  -  4:57 AM Reply with quote
Pearl

what i experience now is the result of the past; what i experience in the future depends on what i do N:OW

"wal:asr"
Time remaining: 00:00
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, May 27, 2009  -  6:02 AM Reply with quote
interestingly, as u leave haethrow airport thru the tunnel to m4 east/west, the clock at the enterance of the tunnel reads:
Time is N:OW

obviously meaning working towards the accurate timings of the flights, but can be applied to all our day to matters, which revolve so much aroud the clock~and the same rule is applicable to the whole life per se
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, May 30, 2009  -  6:40 PM Reply with quote
quote:

In my humble opinion this is off topic.

Reason: The topic is Pearls. Pearls are a created matter whereas the Qur'an is not created matter but the word of Allah.

I see the moderator addresses you as uncle although I don't know whether you really are an unlce.
But the point is the above words you said sound very ridiculous to me.( no offense meant) The topic is pearls, which according to my understanding means qoutes, statements, saying etc which have a depth in them, words that are not just alphabets arranged in legible text, but words of wisdom which are thought provoking.

You on the other hand seem to take it in literal sense i.e a sphere of calcium carbonate.
Words of wisdom could be said by anybody they could be from quran aswell.Of course when Allah says those words they have a whole new meaning and Divine Wisdom. But Allah also has given his best creations wisdom, and if something that is valuable it is a pearl.
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, May 30, 2009  -  6:47 PM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

------ SMS ------

I know HazraT Ali (R.A) did not supplicate in Urdu. Many such 'islamic sms' are initiated by mobile companies in India and our Muslim youngsters very enthusiastically forward them without waiting to know its authenticity and without reasoning - -because they are promised reward points from none other than Allah Himself (by the mobile ompanies ) and the mobile companies are the ones actually rewarded.

When We have with us the authentic supplications taught in the Qur'an and the ones recomended by the Prophet Sallallahu 'alaihi wasallam why should we bother about what Hazrat Ali asked for himself?

Your absolutely right when you say that all those so called religious messages are fake. I agree with that, but what is qouted above is different. I don't know whether Hazrat Ali said that or not, what ever the case maybe it is immaterial. What you should look at is the supplication it is a good way of expressing one's complete submissiveness to Allah.

And I agree with sister Henna you seem to be arguing at almost everything.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, May 30, 2009  -  6:51 PM Reply with quote
quote:

.........And I agree with sister Henna you seem to be arguing at almost everything..........
And when and where did she say that? (Please quote the name of the thread and date of posting)

Edited by: aboosait on Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:53 PM
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, May 30, 2009  -  6:58 PM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

.........And I agree with sister Henna you seem to be arguing at almost everything..........
And when and where did she say that? (Please quote the name of the thread and date of posting)

Edited by: aboosait on Saturday, May 30, 2009 6:53 PM

Well I may have misinterpretated her and if I did I apologize. But still it is my opinion that you seem to argue on virtually everything
She said this "ab; plz dont argue about the ref.now am seding from an sms~ and it's not giving a rule of shariah;just a good piece of advice for some polite manners in the post Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 2:13 PM which is on this very page just scroll upwards
lofty

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, May 30, 2009  -  11:08 PM Reply with quote
I had a little bit read on Ibn Taymiyyah and his work recently. Some of his quotes really impressed me.

"The one who is (truly) imprisoned is the one whose heart is imprisoned from Allah, and the captivated one is the one whose desires have enslaved him."

“What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel.”
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, May 31, 2009  -  1:43 AM Reply with quote
quote:

I had a little bit read on Ibn Taymiyyah and his work recently. Some of his quotes really impressed me.

"The one who is (truly) imprisoned is the one whose heart is imprisoned from Allah, and the captivated one is the one whose desires have enslaved him."

“What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel.”
Jazakallahu khair for those genuine pearls.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, May 31, 2009  -  2:01 AM Reply with quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

Well I may have misinterpretated her and

if I did I apologize......

She said this......... in the post Saturday, May 16, 2009 - 2:13 PM which is on this very page just scroll upwards
Still in doubt whether you have intentionally misinterpreted her post?

Then you should scroll back and read her post yourself 10 times.

Edited by: aboosait on Sunday, May 31, 2009 2:02 AM
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, May 31, 2009  -  7:36 AM Reply with quote
"If someone deceives you once, it is his fault. If he deceives you twice, it is your fault.":
John F Kennedy
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, May 31, 2009  -  10:23 AM Reply with quote
thnx everyone for the lovely pearls(acahy bachon kee terha bhaijtay rehein. don't start fighting everytime ) we don't hv free online first aid

Pearl

If you cannot appreciate what you have at the moment, how can you value what the future has in store

brahma kumaris

(uncle A; as s said whether its from brahma kumaris or anywhere else, take the good mesge. no one is giving u a shariah law here )
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Sunday, May 31, 2009  -  11:26 AM Reply with quote
quote:

)........we don't hv free online first aid ........

Casualty ward to free (online) hoga?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, May 31, 2009  -  3:27 PM Reply with quote
...if he deceives you twice, it is your Teacher's fault

Quote:"If someone deceives you once, it is his fault. If he deceives you twice, it is your fault.":

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12
Next page >>
Page 7 of 12

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker