Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
shah_625

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Thursday, September 11, 2008  -  9:41 AM Reply with quote
Who are the Mirzais

As the topic says it all, I would like to know what to mirzais believe?
And secondly is there any truth behind not eating the food given by mirzais?
If yes then why?
Thank you.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, September 12, 2008  -  6:08 AM Reply with quote
Who are 'mirzais' ? In which part of the world are they found? Please tell us some details.

Edited by: ibrahim on Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:12 AM
naveedahmed1983

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, September 26, 2008  -  5:39 AM Reply with quote
I think you are asking about Ahmadis who are also known as Qadianis and Mirzais... I have read some of thier material but I am not a good guy to comment about thier beleives... but as far as eating, sitting and other things with them should not be any issue.. there is coz this is a kind of hattered and i think islam teaches us to solve problem by Love not by hattered...
naveedahmed1983

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, September 26, 2008  -  5:41 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Who are 'mirzais' ? In which part of the world are they found? Please tell us some details.

Edited by: ibrahim on Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:12 AM

Origin of Ahmadis is from Qadian India.. they have an official website www.alislam.org and official sattelite chanel www.mta.tv
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, October 1, 2008  -  2:03 AM Reply with quote
quote:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,Origin of Ahmadis is from Qadian India.. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Their beliefs contradict the teachings of the Qur'an and the Sunnah as can be seen from the following:

The Ahmadiyya Community does not believe in Adam as the first human on earth, believes in the theory of evolution though brought about by God.

The Ahmadiyyas say that Hell is a temporary abode and not everlasting. It is, according to them, like a hospital, where souls are cleansed of their sins.

According to Ahmadiyya belief, their leader Gulam Ahmed is, the Promised One/Messiah awaited by followers of all faiths

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker