Next page >>
Page 1 of 2

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Administrator

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, September 27, 2008  -  7:13 AM Reply with quote
Vacancy. Any Volunteers?

We need volunteers who wish to moderate for this forum because most of our dear and older young moderators are now joining universities and unable to carry on as moderators with us. If you are interested in this interesting post, please write to
admin@studying-islam.org

Administrator
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Saturday, September 27, 2008  -  11:39 AM Reply with quote
I can suggest brother abusait name,he would be the right choice if agrees.
Nadir

SAUDI ARABIA
Posted - Thursday, October 2, 2008  -  11:02 AM Reply with quote
What are the requirements and duties of the said vacancy?
Nadir

SAUDI ARABIA
Posted - Friday, October 3, 2008  -  10:27 AM Reply with quote
quote:

What are the requirements and duties of the said vacancy?

The question repeated!
admin

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, October 8, 2008  -  9:40 AM Reply with quote
w'assalam

Thank you for showing interest in this voluntary post.

Age should be under 18 and the candidate must have some interest and basic knowledge of Islam.

regards
h

Dr.Henna Khan
Director Student Affairs & Communities
www.studying-islam.org
Faeq10

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, October 19, 2008  -  12:54 PM Reply with quote
Asalmu Alaikum,

Doctor Henna Eid Mubarak.
umarbaig

INDIA
Posted - Monday, October 20, 2008  -  11:17 AM Reply with quote
On 19th of Oct.....?????
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, October 21, 2008  -  2:00 PM Reply with quote
thx
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, October 29, 2008  -  12:25 PM Reply with quote
quote:

I can suggest brother abusait name,he would be the right choice if agrees.

Jazakallahu khair and thank you brother Raushan.

But Dr.Henna Khan, Director Student Affairs & Communities www.studying-islam.org has clarified that

quote:

Age should be under 18 and the candidate must have some interest and basic knowledge of Islam.

I think the last two conditions suit me but as to the first condition further strengthened by broher Umarbaig

quote:

On 19th of Oct.....?????

is disqualifying me.

I completed 18 yrs on the 18th of October........... ........... .......... ......... ......... ......... ......... ............ .......... ............ ................. ............ ........ .......... ......... ........ .............. ................... ............ ............. .............. ........ ..... ..... ..... ..... .... ..... .... .... ...... ... ... ... ... ..... ..... ..... .... ..... .... .... ... ...... ...... ....1963.! ! ! ! ! ! !

Edited by: aboosait on Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:42 PM
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, November 3, 2008  -  4:32 PM Reply with quote
Oh So you are ,,,hmmm,,,18+ 100 - 37+ 8 = 63. Wow!!! that is a bit less than my///// grand ma's age. Welcome to Young minds forum anyway 3333333333 because you were also young one day and we can learn a lot from you i M Sure %%%%%%%%% SALAAAM
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, November 4, 2008  -  3:37 AM Reply with quote
quote:

............ Wow!!! that is a bit less than my///// grand ma's age........... Welcome to Young minds forum .........SALAAAM

Thank you so much naughty little khargosh.

Jazakallahu khair.

I find you good at mathematics. Please answer this question.

Alhamdulillah I have 2 grandchildren each from my three children and expect a new arrival in a fortnight Insha Allah. How many grandchildren do I have ?

wa alaikum assalam.

Edited by: aboosait on Tuesday, November 04, 2008 3:49 AM
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, November 5, 2008  -  7:04 PM Reply with quote
oh*********** u r so luky to have ur 7th granxdchild arriv ing.best wishes
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, December 2, 2008  -  3:24 PM Reply with quote
quote:

oh*********** u r so luky to have ur 7th granxdchild arriv ing.best wishes

SHE ARRIVED AT LAST two weeks back. Alhamdulillah. She is the first daughter and third child of my first daughter. I already had one grand daughter from one of my two sons. The rest are all boys. So my little mathematician, how many grandsons do I have now?
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, December 9, 2008  -  4:09 PM Reply with quote
Thank you Uncle Abo Sait ++++++++ while calculating your grand////children number, I have lost my dearest Grand father. INNALILLAHWA INNA ILEHE RAJEOON. Please pray for him and pray for our family. Specially my mother who is very sad.My Naana was a great man and he loved me very much ++++++++ ********* When I used to be naughty he would say. "Yaar tum Basil Mughal ho ya Basil Chughal..." His lovely memories still make me laugh.So I tell my mother not to cry. May Allah bless him with loads of Rewards. Amen. Your grandchildren are lucky that you are still with them. MASA ALLA *******
Therefore our Eid was not one of the greatest ones. Wish you all the blessings of EID.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, December 10, 2008  -  11:02 AM Reply with quote
quote:

................I have lost my dearest Grand father.......................................................
Therefore our Eid was not one of the greatest ones. Wish you all the blessings of EID.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon.

May Allah admit your nana to Jannatul firdaus. Ameen.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala give you and your mom and all near and dear the patience and courage to bear with the loss.

May Allah help you become one of the leaders of the God-fearing Muslims as you grow up.

You have improved your English and spellings. Keep it up!

I think I have expressed my condolences to your mom on another page of this forum.
Nadir

SAUDI ARABIA
Posted - Wednesday, December 10, 2008  -  1:47 PM Reply with quote
quote:

................I have lost my dearest Grand father.......................................................

Paternal or maternal?
Any how......
quote:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajioon.

May Allah admit your nana to Jannatul firdaus. Ameen.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala give you and your mom and all near and dear the patience and courage to bear with the loss.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

1 2
Next page >>
Page 1 of 2

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker