Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Friday, October 17, 2008  -  1:22 AM Reply with quote
Muslim View of Creation. Have your Say.

Subject: Research Project looking at Muslim view of creation

My name is Becky Rowe and I am currently working on a project looking to understand the views of people in the UK who are 'sceptical about evolution'. This work has been funded by the Templeton Foundation and I am working on it through my social research agency ESRO.

So far, the work has focussed mainly on Christian Creationists and those who are aligned with Intelligent Design. However, I would really love to hear a Muslim view on the evolution and I was wondering if you or someone you know might be able to help me with an interview. All of the interviews are anonymous, although will be tape recorded to help in my analysis. I would be happy to provide you with further information on the project if you are interested.

The sorts of people I would be looking to speak to are either those who are openly sceptical about evolution and seek to enter into public debate about the issue. Or alternatively, someone who would be in a position to provide a commentary about how important / unimportant this issue is for Muslims and be able to provide an insight into the Islamic theology surrounding creation.

Any help or guidance gratefully received.

Kind regards

Becky

--
Becky Rowe
Research Director
ESRO Ltd.
www.esro.co.uk <http://www.esro.co.uk/>;

e: becky.rowe@esro.co.uk
t: +44 (0)208 980 9981
m: +44 (0)7894 352596

------------------------------------

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker