Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aboosait

INDIA
Topic initiated on Saturday, November 1, 2008  -  1:32 PM Reply with quote
School drop-off:

To see photo click on the following link or copy and paste the link on to your browser and click Enter.

School drop-off: The children who walk to class each day along 5,000ft cliff ledge

ref: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1081779/School-drop-The-children-walk-class-day-5-000ft-cliff-ledge.html

For most parents the school-run may seem death-defying, but it usually only consists of a quick drive or walk to the gates.

So spare a thought for the families of Gulucan village in West China, who take their lives in their hands every day with a school walk which involves navigating a narrow path carved into a 5,000-ft cliff-side.

It is the only way they can get to the school, which with its five concrete rooms is the known as the best construction in the village.
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, December 10, 2008  -  9:09 PM Reply with quote
Lovely View...i would love to live there but iwouldnt go to school (would be too scared)Lol
M
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, December 11, 2008  -  4:04 PM Reply with quote
quote:

Lovely View...i would love to live there but iwouldnt go to school (would be too scared)Lol
M

You would get used to it.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, December 11, 2008  -  4:04 PM Reply with quote
quote:

M

You would get used to it.
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, February 26, 2009  -  3:41 PM Reply with quote
That is creepy!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker