Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
mubashirnazir

SAUDI ARABIA
Topic initiated on Sunday, November 16, 2008  -  1:08 PM Reply with quote
A Course on the Arts related toHadith

Introduction to Hadith-related Arts

This course is launched on the arts related to the Hadith of Prophet Muhammad صلی اللہ علیہ واٰلہ وسلم. This course describes the detailed tests designed to evaluate whether a Hadith associated to the Prophet is true or fake. The course is based on the book "Taiseer Mustaleh ul Hadith" of Dr. Mahmud Tahan. It is translated by me. I have further added two units to this book i.e. introduction to hadith - related arts and the principles of dirayat.

This course introduces to different categories of Hadith, the art of Asmaa ur Rijaal, and various other issues regarding Hadith. The course is in Urdu. If you are interested in this course, click here:

http://www.mubashirnazir.org/ER/Hadith/L0004-00-Hadith.htm
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, November 18, 2008  -  5:23 PM Reply with quote
Congrats M; this sounds great mash'Allah. A lot of confusion and fuss has developed in Islamic studies because of the lack of understanding and gaps in the knowledge of a common man regarding the hadith literature. Our prayers remain with your sincere endeavour.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, November 20, 2008  -  3:22 AM Reply with quote
dear moderator
Have u seen the above course material? how it sounds? actually i've not been able to see it yet.
Thanks
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, November 21, 2008  -  5:01 AM Reply with quote
then c it

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker