Vow did u guys see this//////

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsk4FBQu7w&;feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q_RoK_wrDw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxf6lVY3Sp8&;feature=related
xxbasxx

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 23, 2008  -  1:20 AM Reply with quote
and more important, did you see these comments:

"Oh yes,what a loads of rubbish. one pedophile entered the religion of another pedophile- Muhammad!"

" You idiot!Jackson was, if he was, a pedophile when he was a Christian.Its them. Go see the Church round the corner!Full of pedophiles!"
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, November 23, 2008  -  9:34 AM Reply with quote
leave them alone and just dont care their comments.They are those who see Islam through same glasses before and after Jackson reverted back.Nothing can change their attitude except what Allah wills.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, June 26, 2009  -  1:33 AM Reply with quote
jako has died in LA a few hours ago-- cardiac arrest~age 50; inna lillah... i just happened to hear in car as had to go out for something# apparently he accepted islam a few months ago

(life brings so many lessons for us, so does death~ a patient of mine who is bound to wheel chair at age 33 following a viral /flu like attak; during a brilliant career as an architectural engineer was asking about euthenesia and i said i really wish to ask the professor who has invented this idea and who claims that a suffering person shud be allowed to die to give him/her relief ~ that how can he say so confidently that the person will be relieved from his suffering /pain after death? has the prof. died himself yet? has he been to the other side? how can then he claim that death is the solution to someone's problems?)
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, June 26, 2009  -  7:36 AM Reply with quote
MJ's death is a gr8 blow to fans worldwide! Me and brother r greatly grieved. My brother was once HUGE a Michael Jackson! All we can do is to pray that Allah may forgive him and give him a place in Jannat.. for EVRY1 has good in them!
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, June 26, 2009  -  3:21 PM Reply with quote
Amieenn. Ofcourse why not;;;;;;;;;;;;; this morning as my mum dropped me to school and bbc radio was broadcasting nothing but jackson and jackson's songs,mum was saying we must use the time we have in the best way by working hard and...----------you know what she says every day but more today and i was thinking that since last week i was listening to so many of jackson's plays on my sister's mobile phone,that when my mum told me about this sad news this morning, i did not say anything. i did not know what to say. when i went to the kitchen for breakfast, the morning news mum and dad were watching on tv was also about jackson. i ate quietly and kept listening abiut heart and heart attack and everything else was like a bla bla bla@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I felt like what i felt the first time i heard that my dearest and beloved hamster, i called it twinkle, was dead-when i was in birmingham and went to nursery school. my mom said dont worry u may meet twinkle in jannah because the things we cannot get in this life can be found in the paradise if we be good and ask God for them. i asked my mum that how could twinkle go to the jannah when it could not even move
but now i understand this journey better because after that my father's dad died and then my dearest nana also left us in december.may God bless all of them and jako]]]]]]] and may God bless us all.
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, June 29, 2009  -  3:48 PM Reply with quote
Yep! glad u took the optimistic side of the situation khargoshjr! most ppl would say that MJ could nvr go to jannat cuz' of all the crimes he's commited and blah blah blah...
i think that Allah knows best.. and we should hav faith in him adn leave the descision-making on him....

p.s. most pf my friends r saying that MJ was a muslim... is it true cuz' i dont believe it.... i mean soebody would hav got whiff of it.. i dont think it's official news... and i can't access youtube either for these videos... as theirs a firewall on my computer! (and i can't do anythin' abt it!) :(

Edited by: xoya200 on Monday, June 29, 2009 3:48 PM
hassam786

CANADA
Posted - Monday, July 13, 2009  -  1:49 AM Reply with quote
Assalaamu-Alaykum!

If MJ was a Muslim, May Allah Forgive Him and Have Mercy Upon His Soul and Let Him into Jannah!

I have a question to ask you guys: DON'T THE COMMENTS OF NON-MUSLIMS SOMETIMES ANGER YOU TO THE POINT YOU THINK YOU MIGHT EXPLODE???

Allah Restrain Me! These people on Youtube are starting to seriously piss me off!!!

Ma'assalaamu-Alaykum!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker