Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
Razi Allah

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Wednesday, November 19, 2003  -  4:15 AM Reply with quote
Request (Please read and pray--Jhangeer)

My Uncle (Khaloo) at whose place i was staying for the last 2 months and still am passed away last night. I request the forum members to pray for the departed soul's forgiveness.

Wassalam

Edited by - jhangeer hanif on November 19 2003 10:30:15
Ronnie

USA
Posted - Wednesday, November 19, 2003  -  6:43 AM Reply with quote
Inna Li Lahi Wa Inna Illayhi Rajee-oon (To God we belong and to HIm we shall return)

My condolences dear brother. May Allah (swt) have Mercy upon him. I'll keep him and you and the rest of your family in my prayers.

Wassalam

Edited by - ronnie on November 19 2003 06:43:36
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, November 19, 2003  -  9:19 AM Reply with quote
I am sorry to hear that.

May the grace of Allah cover the departed soul and those whom he has left behind.

I understand how you must be feeling; tough for you and for his family. I know you know everything about the test and trial nature of life. Yet, as Muslims, we need each other to again say that patience we need to demonstrate on such occasions. There is only an invisible partition between you and your Khaaloo, where he will rest till every one of us meets him.

May Allah rest the departed soul in peace.
saadiamalik

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, November 19, 2003  -  5:56 PM Reply with quote
Assalaamu Alaikum Razi.

God had wanted for me to visit these forums right now, because somehow, I had almost forgotten to log in as per routine. And just while I was about to shut down my computer, I remembered. This is the first thread that I have checked, and am indeed, saddened by what it has to say. Of course, this is life. And I have always wished the best for you and Amar, having learnt so much from both of you.

May Allah rest your khalu in peace, and may he be tasting the goodness of barzakh as we all condole and pray. Ameen. I also sincerely pray that those who survive him, including his nephews, come out of these times, stronger and better. Ameen.

Allah Hafiz.

Saadia
aslam

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, November 20, 2003  -  3:08 PM Reply with quote
Salams,
May Allah rest his soul in peace!
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, November 23, 2003  -  5:17 AM Reply with quote
may he hv better abode than he had here, better partner and better companions than he had here and may his grave b a place from paradise

may Allah shower patience on u and his other family members and those who miss him
and we b able to prepare for our similar day; coming soon
amen

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker