Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Friday, January 30, 2009  -  7:53 PM Reply with quote
break

hey every1zz

salam

sorry if i left any thread hanging in b/w, m going to be on a short break from the forums-my colleague mods are around and even the admin-

c u all soon inshAllah

(lofty- u may email me)

h
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, January 31, 2009  -  7:07 AM Reply with quote
W salam sis

Have a nice break. Hope it's for a more important purpose. & Don't worry plz, we're here.

r u coming to Pakistan?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 31, 2009  -  7:47 PM Reply with quote
salam ibrahim bhai. thx for your message. i said i am on break but got this mesge of urs and felt obliged to reply to you. so not to worry-am not going away far anywhere-my main work remains what i feel absolutely lucky to be able to continue with you all alhamdulillah i.e. this educational effort to curb the ignorance, from within ourselves and around. in the rest of all good happening around we try and contribute as n wen 'n where possible- though i feel my efforts are v. little compared to wat u all are doing mashAllah. besides, one or the other thing keeps creeping up in family and work.
although i feel as if my main task, as a publicity personnel, was to bring u all out of almawrid walls onto the canvas of this world where your work is utmost needed in todays time n age.and it delights me wen i see you all today on the web, tv, u-tube etc. and i feel perhaps my job is done.mash'Allah u all are out and about now, nationally and internationally, and this was my request and mesge to u all in my 1st presentation at almawrid,about 6 years ago the theme of which was"jungle mein moar nacha kis nay dekha " i am glad at the response u all gave to my request.(may God protect u all from every evil and insecurity)even after u all, we must and will insh'Allah have new and more scholars coming in the forthcoming times who will continue the ongoing work of bringing out the True mesge of islam in changing times, the work which our ancestor islamic scholars did and must never stop.

however, i love to chat on these forums with you all and shall be back soon insh'Allah(as for coming to pak. u know well that the reason for visiting so frequently during the past 18 months was my commitment with my father because of his ongoing health problems-he has gone to his Creator now-may his soul be blessed and i meet him at a better place. hence i don't hv a reason anymore to come so frequently. u all are welcome to visit us though wassala'm
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 31, 2009  -  10:43 PM Reply with quote
...and in regard of the publicity, my nxt target & my day dream is to get a dedicated tv channel for this mesge u all are trying to promote-inshAllah i.e. with His help; i believe -i can!
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, February 4, 2009  -  3:08 AM Reply with quote
quote:

..........about 6 years ago the theme of which was"jungle mein moar nacha kis nay dekha " ..............
Very interesting -- could you highlight some excerpts? Jazakallahu khair.

Edited by: aboosait on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:08 AM
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, February 7, 2009  -  6:54 AM Reply with quote
quote:

...and in regard of the publicity, my nxt target & my day dream is to get a dedicated tv channel for this mesge u all are trying to promote-inshAllah i.e. with His help; i believe -i can!
Sorry 4 distg U again. (when ur break will end???)
May Allah fulfill ur this Target/day-dream as well. Our prayers r w U as well as what more we can do for this target. I've my personal interest in it surely wud love to be a part of working team of that TV channel.
what about its name? h if its name be WISE TV ?
mbellos

NIGERIA
Posted - Saturday, February 14, 2009  -  4:49 PM Reply with quote
Assalaoeleikumwarahmatullahe wabarakatuhu.
Brother Ibrahim. You are asking our moderator sisters about returning from breaks. This is nice but what have you done about the security of your forums? Did you see the post on this forum where so much rubbish was said about the sisters on these forums and also about the teachers and administration? I would never come back if it was me but I know sister hkhan will as she wrote to me in her email because of the passion she said she has to continue working to spread this message. But I strongly protest in favour of all my sisters that either you make your forums' security better by keeping the posts controlled, checking the transgressors' IP addresses and reporting cyber crimes or else close them. Thank you and jazakalla.
Allah knows the best.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, February 15, 2009  -  4:23 PM Reply with quote
wa alaikum us salaam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh
Dear sis in Islam
we're trying our best to avoid of these type of posts. we try to delete such posts as early as possible as well as block such people. But keep in mind that even Prophets have to face such things. So we need to face such things with patience.
You are welcome always.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, February 19, 2009  -  4:17 PM Reply with quote
quote:

.........Did you see the post on this forum where so much rubbish was said about the sisters on these forums ..........
Wasnt I (aboosait) the target of attack not long ago?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker