Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Saturday, February 14, 2009  -  11:15 PM Reply with quote
criticism for us

Time to look oooooooooo at some criticism about us Muslims.TrulyxxxTRUELY//true- ly---- speaking****** I was looking for some sites+++++ showing acheevexxx achievements by Muslim children and & this link was also there
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bb5_1176146872
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, February 26, 2009  -  3:13 PM Reply with quote
Um yeah that is a bit harsh. But wat did u expect? I expected sumthing like that, cuz' muslims aren't exactly the angels of the world rite now. We need to have an optimistic approach to evrything and whenevr sumthing dosen't go according to plans or as expected in political issues, i think the public shoudn't go out of control and start burning tyres. That'll nvr help!
Don't u agree? Muslim's r doin things that say hey look at us we r the terrorists! although we aren't.
A public messege:
PLZ STOP DOIN THINGS THAT MAY GO AGAINST OUR FUTURE AND OUR COUNTRY!
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, March 10, 2009  -  12:24 AM Reply with quote
Yes ! LIKE THIS LONG MARCH THINGY AGAIN. MAN WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST LET SOMEONE///ATLEAST SOMEONE RULE THE COUNTRY. Why does it has to be woth a fight all the time. Perhaps we could set up a 'Soul Callibre' Game for these Guyz

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker