Powered by UITechs
Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Friday, March 13, 2009  -  6:49 PM Reply with quote
The biggest confusion of mine, concerning Islam!

Hey guyz! I desperately wanted to ask that:
'Is music allowed in Islam?'
Answer quick, just want to hear your views.
llina

GERMANY
Posted - Saturday, March 14, 2009  -  6:33 AM Reply with quote
Without answering in the way it needs to be answerd I remark that there is music in the air when you hear the birds sing the wind whisteling. Singing to baybies calms them. . .
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, March 14, 2009  -  8:00 AM Reply with quote
dear xoya200
the answer to your Q is +ve though i wud like to change ur wordingsas follows:
Music is one of the Forms of Fine Arts & Islam has not stopped ppl from this form totally. It has demanded only one thing from us & that is not indulging any Haram or Immoral thing regarding Fine Arts.
So whether it's poetry, music, photography, painting or even making statues we must avoid Shirk, Nudity & all such things that are declared Haram seperatly or are immoral. For Example even saying or singing a Na't of Prophet is NOT ALLOWED in ISLAM if it contains Shirk in it & u r in PAK, so U shud know that majority of our na'ts that r of these type though you've heared most of them recently on SO CALLED & SELF MADE celebrations on Prophet's B-day.
Dear young minds! do anyone have heard that the Authentic B-date of our beloved prophet PBUH is 9th of Rabee'ul Awwal (& not the 12th). More over 12th is more famous as his Death-date though it's probably the 1st of Rabee'ul Awwal according to more authentic resources.
ur Uncle
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, March 16, 2009  -  4:09 PM Reply with quote
thank you! So wat u actually mean is if we're talking abt music then i can listen to it as, long as it doesen't hav bad words ect?
llina

GERMANY
Posted - Tuesday, March 17, 2009  -  11:34 AM Reply with quote
this is only a personal opiniuon what I add now:
I think an important aspect of anything we do is also how much time we invest for it.
Life should be in a ballance.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, March 18, 2009  -  11:16 AM Reply with quote
Yes xoya U understood rightly but listen to llina as well.
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, March 18, 2009  -  5:06 PM Reply with quote
Well, of course! I have a balance for evrything, starting from studies to my entertainment. And i would nvr listenm to music with bad words.
Honestly, i get the creeps from that kind of music.

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker