Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Saturday, March 14, 2009  -  8:08 AM Reply with quote
the correct D.O.B of Prophet PBUH

Dear All!
As Salaam u Alaikum

Hope some of you have already heard/read this that the Authentic B-date of our beloved prophet PBUH is 9th of Rabee'ul Awwal (& not the 12th).

Moreover, 12th is more famous as his Death-date though it's too probably the 1st of Rabee'ul Awwal according to more authentic resources.

So, . . .
I leave U to decide yourselves

I can only add that to declare a day as EID for Muslims, it's the RIGHT of Prophet ONLY & he has declared for US only TWO well known days as EID.

your comments awaited
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, March 16, 2009  -  8:07 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Dear All!
As Salaam u Alaikum

Hope some of you have already heard/read this that the Authentic B-date of our beloved prophet PBUH is 9th of Rabee'ul Awwal (& not the 12th).

That is not what is "kitabonme likha hae" and is contradicting that which "mowlana farmaate hain". So kindly explain your point with proof.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, March 16, 2009  -  8:59 AM Reply with quote
Yes Bro I know it.
For prophet's D.O.B. pl see Seerah Ibn-e-Hisham, Vol-I, P-87
& about his D.O.D. three dates has been mentioned in the Seerah books & that are 1st, 2nd or 12th of Rabee'-ul-Awwal. (For details pl see: Fathul Bari [wafat-un-Nabi] & Ar-Rawz-ul-Anf by Imam As-Suhailee)
Keeping in mind that our beloved prophet performed his Hajj on Friday the 9th of Zul Hajj (in 10th yr of Hijri Calendar) & his death day is confirmed as Monday, the calculation testify only the 1st of Rabee'-ul-Awwal (in 11th yr of Hijri Calendar) as Monday.

Shud we not bold enough to accept things on the basis of strong reasoning?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker