Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Friday, April 17, 2009  -  6:24 PM Reply with quote
a second on lips, for life on hips...

a motto from our local ladies gymn re: being careful about tastes and diets-wen u wish to loose some weight to look smarter to ur dearest hubby..
(i think its the same advice we already have from our fantastic religion islam which advices us to remain balanced in everything including eating and tastes, relationships and pleasures; 'coz this life is for 'taste' only, and the next for "fulfillment" inshAllah if we live upto that...and not to hell fire)(Allahumma ajirni minannaar)
drhennataimoor

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, April 24, 2009  -  11:33 PM Reply with quote
so what has been the most sucessful weight management tip from you Dr Henna?

I have tried some things and would like to share
eating a little less than normal and walking a little more (calorie output more than input)

i tried atkins after my first baby , not to the book , but essentialy going carb free for a couple of days and wlaked a lot , it REALLY did do what it said.

but since its so restrictive second attempts could not be proceeded ,by me

and since i breast fed both children that has worked for me a very good source of being back to shape.

One thing i have done is using few bits of ajwain frequently ,and i have felt it prevents any bloating and water reltention , before and with cycles . And reviews about its users from mums , i have read, is that ajwain has helped them lose post preg weight . it has helped me too , but i am unaware of any scientific facts to support this.

This is some info i found from ummah.com hope it helps somebody as the things mentioned sound reasonable.

2.On waking up have honey 1tspn with 1tspn ground cinnamon in hot as hot as
you can drink.(I do this at fajr)_(did you know honey dissolves fat and cinnamon
cleans your liver and revs up your metabolism.Have this last thing at night as well.

3.Then a little later have juice of half a lime(limes are better)with hotwater and 4 drops of blackseed oil(this actually melts fat)you are meant to have this 3 times a day preferably before eating when your stomach is fairly empty.You can add honey to this some people say its better but I don't.

4.Grind 2 parts jeera(cumin),with 2 parts ajwain(caraway seeds) with 1 part sunf(fennel). keep in jar have through the day.I have it everytime I have my lime drink.
5.Afew almonds before a meal are also meant to be good/

6. 1-2 tbspm apple cider vinegar with 1 tspn honey diluted in a little water just before each meal.Apple cider vinegar is very good for your health and will even cure diseases like arthiritus and painful knees.Vinegar digests food and importantly fats.

7. to jump start dieting it is a good idea to have a colon cleanse.You dont need expensive products senna is excellant as is triphalla the 2 combined do the trick.Or just go on senna for 1-2 weeks.Try to get natural senna not the chemist type.

8.slice an onion thinly and dice two cloves of garlic .mix together with juice from one lime.Mix and eat with your midday meal.Garlic is known to reduce size of fat cells and flushes out fat as does onion and lime.They also reduce cholestral and lower blood pressure.

9.RADISHES SCRUB OUT FAT CELLS.In between meals they are great for reducing fat in cells and are a great accompaniment to any meal as they will reduce the fattening effect of any fat in your meal.

Oh and i forgot ginger tea.Excellant for weight loss and digests food.Take a 2cm piece of ginger.Wash and grate with skin boil then simmer in pan ,can sweeten with honey have after meal(s)This is also excellant for blood circulation and should cure cold hands and feet etc.

Try this at first you will think it is not working.Then you'll see your hard fat areas are getting softer and suddenly you'll loose half a stone.It goes in cycles like this.
I used to find it impossible to loose weight until I learnt this now its childs play
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, April 26, 2009  -  6:40 AM Reply with quote
don't ask mine henna still struggling..
i think just to watch wat we eat(especially if u are a sweet toothed:) and a bit of exercise if our work does not invole much
ur tips look great 2/must try some

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker