Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Thursday, December 4, 2003  -  12:59 AM Reply with quote
work done on almawrid site

assalamoalaykum to admin and all the course moderators for the ongoing Qura'n courses,
regarding these courses already done on the previous website, <span style='background-color: #FFFF00'>almawrid<b></b></span>,whether certificates(soft copies)cud b obtained for the ones completed successfully pls.
many thnx
regards

admin

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, December 5, 2003  -  12:43 PM Reply with quote
wa alaykum salam
In this matter, participants have two options: they can get the certificates of the courses they have completed at the al-mawrid site or they can re-attempt theses courses at Studying Islam if they want to improve their grades. Those who wish for the former are required to contact us via email so that their certificates can be emailed to them
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, December 8, 2003  -  12:37 AM Reply with quote
many thnx/jazak'Allah
email has been sent

reattempting wud b v. good idea though whenever possible commitments wise, as there is open option for discussion among course mates which i always wished for at almawrid site
although discussion with course instructor was still available then which was extremely helpful

however communication with course mates makes it more like a combined study in a classroom environment and is highly recommended

wassalaam/regards

ayesha

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, December 23, 2003  -  5:57 PM Reply with quote
My post does not relate to the discussion in this thread. However it is related to al mawrid site :)

The site is under construction and the main page has some kind of a virus there. Whenever I open the main page, my antivirus promts a virus warning. Please fix that as everybody does not always have an updated anti virus programme.

Regards
admin

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, December 23, 2003  -  6:57 PM Reply with quote
We have already cleaned www.al-mawrid.org and it seems to have got infected again. Thankyou for the info. We shall do it again.

wassalam

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker