Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, May 3, 2009  -  5:39 PM Reply with quote
swine flu....& muslims

I happen o be a parent partnership governor of a local grammar school. guess what a muslim child asked re: the recent outbreak of swine flu;

"is it halal for muslims to have swine flu ? "
narjis542003

USA
Posted - Tuesday, May 5, 2009  -  11:25 PM Reply with quote
Masha Allah! The innocence of children is so charming and funny at times! This one made me laugh to tears!
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, June 6, 2009  -  4:58 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Masha Allah! The innocence of children is so charming and funny at times! This one made me laugh to tears!
Subhanallah!

The children demonstrate their determination in abiding by Allah’s commands and prohibition even though they are unaware of the wisdom behind them.

But what makes me laugh is when elders tell me that all pigs should be destroyed wherever you see them.

I tell them of an instance when I was convicnced that pigs do have a place and purpose on this earth or Allah would not have created them.

It was during my school days when we went on an educational tour to several cities in my country. One night we stayed in a school building of a small coastal town in Goa. Those were days when we were supposed to carry our bed rolls and coffee mugs with us.

In the morning we had to sit under the trees to relieve ourselves and walk down a few Meters to wash with the water from the receding waves that crawl in and out of the sandy coast.

When we returned after a wash we all were really astonished to find that the filth had vanished . As we stood there wondering we could see that the scavengers were none other than the pigs moving aroud. They helped keeping the place clean by swalloing up the human refuse.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, August 9, 2009  -  6:05 AM Reply with quote
there was a saying popular in US that " If a black president came, swines will fly" i.e. it was so impossible.
and see what happened....

(with thx to reebal malik. class 3 :)
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, August 26, 2009  -  6:25 PM Reply with quote
quote:

there was a saying popular in US that " If a black president came, swines will fly" i.e. it was so impossible.
and see what happened....

(with thx to reebal malik. class 3 :)

Plural of Swine Flue = Swines Flew ?

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker