Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, June 28, 2009  -  9:18 AM Reply with quote
my sisters, plz be more busy...

each time i hear about the depression and stress some of my patients are going through, i feel hat they need to keep themselves still busie in positive activities. although most of them think they are busy already, but when we sit and assess together it comes out to be that they still have lots of hours where they are doing nothing but worrying about their busy husbands.

instead, its better to find some useful activity while husband is busy e.g. earning some extra money for the family where applicable(this will give relief to the husband & may be he can then spend some more time with family),doing some educational courses like I.T., languages, religious, skills,some voluntary welfare work etc.
drhennataimoor

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Wednesday, July 1, 2009  -  11:17 PM Reply with quote
Agreed , your message resonates with what I think too
our empty minds become the devils workshop .... and education and learning new skills and giving some exams perhaps , kick him out .
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, July 5, 2009  -  12:48 PM Reply with quote
and I think in this case there is less or no time for the couple to fight because the devil gets no time available with either for whispering

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker