Topic initiated on Tuesday, August 4, 2009  -  11:23 AM Reply with quote
watch jeruslam

http://www.360tr.com/kudus/
StudyingIslamUK

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, August 6, 2009  -  8:51 PM Reply with quote
A letter from a Rabbi:

Dear All
I am struggling to write my feelings down in a sermon for this coming Saturday that deals with the portion of the Torah which is about how reward follows ethical action and punishment follows unethical action. It is particularly related to the land of Israel so fits very badly with the recent expulsion of two Arab families, including 19 children from the Sheikh Jarrah district of East Jerusalem, which is against the Geneva Convention for the treatment of occupied territories.. I have written to the Israeli embassy to say I find it hard to see any ethical justification and would appreciate their help in supplying any such background!
What I would love us to do is to find if there is any way, perhaps via another organisation, that we as a group of Jews and Muslims can express our sadness and maybe find some way to support the people who have been made homeless
Best wishes to you all
HElen

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker