Page 1 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
AMby

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Friday, December 12, 2003  -  3:39 PM Reply with quote
Why

Assalam o alykum,
Now a days i am wondering that why is this world so full of pain and suffering ,caused only by som einfluential people who make others life so miserable by using their power ... i know some one who is a master in his field but is not getting job as he has no refernce and recommendation ,whihc has made him suffer so much .who is responsible for his state ????although he is deserving and can be appointed by any nice firm if chosen by proper merit ...he is a master in Flash , but not a master in influencing people .. so who will help such deserving people .. can anyone tell and recommend him ??????? no one as in todays selfish world everyone is concerned with ones own life
:( forgetting what islam says "be helpful towards others "but sadly what islam and what commands we do waht we want to irrespective of the fact that we are all muslims.......

friend
khargoshjr

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 12, 2003  -  8:07 PM Reply with quote
waalaykum assala'm

yes we all know that we are not dealing with eachother up to the mark

"where is the Love for God
which taught us to care for eachother
regardless of who we are
but all the children of Adam"

thats why i think we need to spread the word of peace/Islam

by all means
e.g. like this website and all wat we can think of, the right ways

too many of us are wearing the title of a muslim without practicing it

the only Way of life/Deen which is really fair is the Way given by the Lord
Who created the ones who demand fairness

but this is why another life has to be there because we can never have 100% fairness here

can we?

but when we suffer we ought to remember the reward waiting for the patient ones
and join in the struggle for fair system i.e. the system given by the Lord and His final Prophet, may peace and blessings be upon him

Mohammad Thomas
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, December 12, 2003  -  8:21 PM Reply with quote
‘I tell you one thing; these tests are mirages. The more you defy them the bigger they grow. And once you gear up to take them on they disappear. Remember what happened to Abraham (sws) when he laid down his son, and when they plotted to throw him in the fire. Your God is not cruel; in fact He is very very gracious and He only wants to see how you react. Go ahead my dear, take them on and you will see most of the tests will not even get started. And you know what? You will still get A+. Good luck.’

adapted from "Living Hajj" by Dr.Rizwan Haider, posted by Admin
to Articles(Worship)
at www.studying-islam.org

AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, December 12, 2003  -  8:57 PM Reply with quote
i understand all this but can u tell this to a dying man :( no u cant it will seem french to him... he needs job .. cant we help save him ??????????

friend
Mahmood_ul_husan

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, December 16, 2003  -  8:13 AM Reply with quote
محمودا لحسن
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, December 16, 2003  -  12:35 PM Reply with quote
محمودا لحسن

please can u write in english .. as i dont know what it means

friend
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, December 16, 2003  -  1:04 PM Reply with quote
no help from anyone????? u know islam is a deen of social work and emphasises on helping me not only on studying Quran or sitting on the prayer mat all day long .... once some one came to Hadrat Muhammad (peace be upon him) and said that i have no work or no money please help me ....Hadrat Muhammad (peace be upon him ) asked the sahabas sitting there to do his safarish and get sawab from that .. safarish of bad thing is not allowed but of good thing is allowed esp when our niyat is to help ....

friend
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, December 23, 2003  -  2:10 PM Reply with quote
Your efforts to help this fellow are commendable. My understanding is that you are asking people here to offer job to this fellow. Offering help depends upon the circumstances of the people you are asking. While we cannot offer a job, we can at least offer our sincerest and best prayers. I know this does solve the problem but 'who knows what problems everyone is facing'. It is only a matter of disclosing.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, December 25, 2003  -  12:45 AM Reply with quote
assalamo alaykum amby

where does this person live

and where is he/she applying for job

only4allah

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, January 13, 2004  -  5:58 PM Reply with quote
Assalamu alaikum,
a few years back i went to Algeria with family friends. while i was there i met this lady, who lived alone, she had no family and no immediate friends. she lived in this one room. it was literally 4 walls and nothing else. in this room there was no food, electricity, clothes or any other means of life existing in that room. i looked around wondering how this lady got through her day? what exactly does she do for food, water and clothes? on asking her the above questions she replied...'i spend my days worshipping Allah, for i am blessed with alot more than alot of people in the world. i may not have much food, and i may not have other neccessities, but I have Allah, and He will never leave His believers destitue.'
Subhan Allah!! i reflected upon her reply and realised that it was true. Allah will never leave His believers destitute.
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, January 14, 2004  -  12:15 AM Reply with quote
Allah will never leave those who believe in Him destitute. This is true. But, of course, this is only the case when believers put in all out effort to earn earn their living provided leaving them hungry is not a wise decision of Allah for testing them. We need to our part and leave the rest upon God. We should be thankful to Him in our circumstances.
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, January 14, 2004  -  12:45 PM Reply with quote
yes u r right its only Allah who can help us and remove r problems but does that mean we leave all the struggle and sit with hands on hands ....this world is a world of struggle and what we will do we will reap ..had we to sit down on the prayer mat then whats the test ? the real test starts in the practical field , of how we act . how we behave with each other . thats the real test ...

friend
AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, January 14, 2004  -  12:49 PM Reply with quote
he lives in lahore and is applying everwhere for the job

friend
Jhangeer Hanif

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, January 15, 2004  -  12:00 AM Reply with quote
the real test starts in the practical field

I agree with you on that. May Allah help this fellow. My sincerest prayers.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 17, 2004  -  9:48 AM Reply with quote
asfdfasf
assalamoalaykum/peace
and nice to hear from u amby after a while really.
hope all has been ok with u

i asked where this person is thinking that people in the area may b able to look into it
however we, who r at a distance, can atleast pray for that br's sr's efforts to bear fruit and may the test b easy for her and success b the result, in here and hereafter, insha'Allah

i think people living in lhr who cud afford time/resources can get more details from amby via pvt message service of the site
regards

AMby

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, January 19, 2004  -  12:51 PM Reply with quote
assalam o alykum,
thax for ur concern .. i myself had been into some problems :( these r ways of Allah swt to test us and this is life so problems and tests will come .. just pray that ALlah swt brings us out of them with iman ...
and u r right if anyone wants to aks abt his details then message me :)waisay he wants to work to work in lhr if in pakistan and anywhere in the world . where ever he gets a job relating web and flash ..

friend

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

1 2 3
Next page >>
Page 1 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker