Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Tuesday, August 18, 2009  -  9:14 PM Topic is locked
ramada'n & Qura'n

Have you decided what portion of Qur'an are you going to study this Ramadan? It's the month of Qura'n revelation. A special time to ponder and understand it better than before. Which parts of it you are not clear about. Which portions you think are not yet reflected in your lives? what is difficult about it. can i ask someone what can i do about it. how can i understand it and apply it to my practical life coz this may be my last year or last chance to do that.

to understand by words and meanings, try our 'Qur'an for All' segment.

as one of our scholar brothers/colleagues suggested that we could perhaps choose a topic like'mannerism' or ' human rights' or 'people of book' etc before initiating the reading this time and then highlight all the verses we find in relation to that title. this will make the reading interesting and informative.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Monday, September 7, 2009  -  12:12 PM 
quote:

A special time to ponder and understand it better than before.
Alhamdulillah.
quote:

this may be my last year or last chance to do that
For such a person it is improtant that s/he starts reading from the very first verse and read, study, understand and ponder over each verse in the order as arranged in the Mushaf. Read from a translation in the language in which s/he is most conversant.

Keep on reading with hope that s/he will be given time to complete the whole Qur'an because we cannot predict our life span.

It should be between fear (that we might be called back any moment) and hope (that we will be given ample opportunity to study and implement the Qur'an in our lives).

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker