Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
YAMAR

USA
Topic initiated on Sunday, August 23, 2009  -  6:48 PM Reply with quote
MENTIONING ISLAM TO OTHERS ABOUT THIS COURSES

I HAVE MENTIONED THE COURSE TO OTHERS ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL DISCOVERY I MADE. I WAS AN ORDINARY MUSLIM THAT JUST READ ABOUT WHAT THIS PERSON SAID AND WHAT OTHERS HAD SAID ABOUT THE PROPHET(S.A.W.) NOW I'M SCHOOL RECIEVING CERTIFICATES ON TOPICS THAT ARE COMMON AND ALSO NOT NORMALLY DISCUSS IN THE ISLAMIC COMMUNITY I THANK YOU AND HOPE FOR ONE DAY BECOME A GREAT IMAM IF NOT A GREAT SCHOLAR BY ALLAH WILL. BUT MY QUESTION IS I HEARD ONE PERSON SAY THAT ISLAM IS NOT POPULAR BUT IT'S A RELIGION NOT TO BE SHOW OFF WITH HOW CAN I CORRECT THIS ISSUE
StudentAffairs

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, August 24, 2009  -  7:54 PM Reply with quote
Salam (peace) and welcome to Studying Islam.
Kindly re-phrase your query.We are finding it difficult to understand what exactly you wanted to ask.
YAMAR

USA
Posted - Friday, August 28, 2009  -  3:08 AM Reply with quote
MENTIONING ISLAM TO OTHERS ABOUT THIS COURSES PT 2

salaams(peace)The question was, I was told by one person that islam is not popular, but in the Quran it clearly states that we should not show off with islam. In example using it for popularity contest or using it for gaining income ext..
How can I react or how should I respond to such questions.
My other question is a christian ask me why we don't look at isa(peace be upon him) as the son of God. I told him that we believe Isa but don't beleive he is the son of God. I tried to explain to him the story of Mary were her pregnancy was miracle by Allah but it's like i'm getting defeated. Now faith is weaking because have not a single muslim brother or sister. since i took my faith it felt like the world was mad at me for joining you guys people have called me names and judge me because i'm a muslim while i thinking about leaving islam and just go back to church
the hatered that people got against me is like Allah is mad at me i'm very disappointed in the outcome of Islam i don't know what it is but i know for this not what God had in stored for me i have struggling from ever since. Muslims i have met do not consider me a muslim because i joined after 9/11 which is unfair.
have a great ramadan(ramadan mubarak)
abdool101

NIGERIA
Posted - Tuesday, September 15, 2009  -  3:49 PM Reply with quote
U will be a special person to Allah if at d tough stage u still beleive in him........

u are having this problem because u are new to the religion, u lack some fundamental knwoledge but. but what mater most is ur beleieve when ever u hv any challenge just say God is One.. he has No associate.........

believe in Allah and always trust him to do what you want...

irrespective of what people say abt u........for as long u no how special u re to God, then be happy.. when people hate u, God loves u..
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, September 16, 2009  -  6:25 AM Reply with quote
W salaam dear Yamar
Ist of all I'm sorry again that your Q is still a Mystry for us. Pl elaborate it w at least one example or Just give the referece of Quran. Thanks
To satisfy a cristian about prophet Esa, u'll need to study a lot. So keep studying & taking help from net. You may post this as ur Q to the Q area.
& really don't worry & care about what people saying about Islam or mad about You. Allah is just testing U that's His Sunnah. So just face it w a brave heart & look for a good comany of Muslims. You may spend some time in an Islamic centre or wit the Imam of any Mosque in your area.
Pl note that it's Satan who put in your mind this thought that you shud leave Islam. Whenever this arose in your mind read "Aoozubillah ..."
We Pray that May Allah increase your Faith & be with you all the time. God Bless you.
abdool101

NIGERIA
Posted - Friday, September 18, 2009  -  7:20 PM Reply with quote
my fellow brother in islam, i will refer u to a site where u can mix with muslims that will educate u about islam and also will give direction where u can locate muslims in ur area..

plz visit

www.nairaland.com

register \

and after that,

go to the religion section

under religion, u select islam...

u will mix with people that are always online every munites..

note that some christians are also on this forum, they may try to confuse u, but Allah will guice u thru.....
YAMAR

USA
Posted - Friday, April 16, 2010  -  6:44 PM Reply with quote
THANKS TO ALL THE RESPONSE
MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, April 17, 2010  -  9:06 PM Reply with quote
hope u were able to then yamar~jzk

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker