UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Wednesday, September 23, 2009  -  8:56 PM Reply with quote
asalamualykum

salam brothers and sisters i am new to this forum
imran776

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, September 26, 2009  -  9:53 PM Reply with quote
Dear Soban, Walaykum assalam.Welcome!
Sorry looks like all your young Minds Moderators have gone on a holiday.But you may send your posts and experiences here.Your friends will appear from time to time
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, September 27, 2009  -  1:02 PM Reply with quote
Salamz,
Welcome,
Im glad you joined the forum as we need some new fresh minds here!
Enjoy it here !
Daanyaal

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, October 11, 2009  -  4:36 PM Reply with quote
asalamulaykum im also a new member here and my question is

why do muslims go around the kabah 7 times?
Martian24

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Tuesday, October 13, 2009  -  2:09 AM Reply with quote
Salamz....welcome
Enjoy your time here :)

Well....In islam the number 7 occurs a lot. In the quran God has said that there are 7 heavens. The lowest one being the sky above us, it can be said that 7 is a symbol of 7 steps which lead towards God. So this might have something to do with people going round the kabba 7 times. Overall, the number 7 has a significance role in Islam.

Hope I helped
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, November 2, 2009  -  10:35 PM Reply with quote
Dear children.Salamz. I want you all to pray for me as I am going for Hajj. It will be nice to know if any one of you has been for Hajj or Umrah and what was your experience like?
I will not be here so advanced Iid mubarike
isfi22

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, November 4, 2009  -  2:39 PM Reply with quote
Salamzz to all new and old brothers and sisters
The question my brother Daanyaal raised that why do Muslims go around kaba 7 times. In this context i want to say that the first thing we must know and consider that what an action is in itself. Means that for example that what is Haj and Tawaf in their originality. If u know the philosophy,spirit,purposes and concepts behind this activity of Haj and its contenst like Tawaf, saee and Vokoof-e-Arafa, then u will know that quantity of 7 or 8 or 9 is not important in itself. It is the concept, spirit and the symbolicity of this action which is important and considerable. In haj and Tawaf we express our submission to God and our deepest sentiments and attachment to him. So plz first learn and understand that what is an action or rukn of islam is in itself. Then after understanding its concept, purposes and spirit think about its structure and different parts. Then i think u will be able to easily understand the whole concept and wisdom of an action or activity.
thnx, Here i want to say that i am also new here and want to learn from my all respected brothers and sisters.
thnx again and was salam.
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, January 30, 2010  -  11:09 AM Reply with quote
..... hmmm... i can c all of u guyz are vry angry with me... am sooo sryy!!! :'(
.. soban.... welcum! i know now it's hardly a welcome... but plz accept my apologies!
Welcome ..
sheila

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, March 6, 2010  -  1:25 PM Reply with quote
xoya 200 THANK YOU!
I am writing a story. Am i allowed to send it here??
xoya200

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, November 24, 2010  -  11:55 AM Reply with quote
*xoya200 is profusely apologizing for the 8-month late reply*
@Sheila ... ofcourse!! (though my answer probably doesn't matter now!)

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker