Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
abidaziz

UNITED KINGDOM
Topic initiated on Sunday, October 25, 2009  -  7:10 PM Reply with quote
Have Fun

A Tablighi, Sufi, HT, Hanafi and a Salafi brother went out for a pizza one night.
On returning home the lightbulb in their living room went out and subsequently they were sat in darkness. The brothers started debating over who should change the lightbulb.
The Tablighi said 'I know, we'll elect an amir and get him to change the bulb'
'No no,' said the Sufi, 'No need, we'll all do thikr and the nur from the thikr will light up the room!'
Proudly the HT said, 'Let's make this a khalifah state and we'll be saved by the khalif as he'll restore light to the room!'
The brothers then turn to the Hanafi for help. 'Look, only if Imam Hanifa said to change light bulbs, then i'll do it.'
'Akhis, akhis!' said the salaf. 'What?' said the others.
'Where's your evidence the bulb actually needs changing?!'
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, November 3, 2009  -  9:46 AM Reply with quote
quote:

A Tablighi, Sufi, HT, Hanafi and a Salafi brother ..........'Where's your evidence the bulb actually needs changing?!'

"Evidence?" replies the sufi , "the HT brother didn't pay the bill, as he doesn't want to pay the kuffar money for services - no Khilafa, no bill"

"Let me spin round and round, like a turbine and generate the electicity to light up the room!"

Edited by: aboosait on Tuesday, November 03, 2009 9:52 AM

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker