1 2 3
Next page >>
Page 2 of 3

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Monday, January 18, 2010  -  11:15 PM Reply with quote
really ?it is sad to hear people still practicing it in today's modern times? even muslims? i have also noticed queries like this on our site so surely it's happening. do keep us updated with ur works/research. may be we can also design a course about this...kewn Dean sahib?
amel_soname

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, January 25, 2010  -  10:06 AM Reply with quote
AS salamu allaiqum app mare website per visit kareen information be ha or her cheez ka tor be ha quran se
kala jado ka quran se tor ka liya visit kareen yeah website
http://kalajadukaquransetoor.blogspot.com/
jinnat shaitan sifli mokelat ka quran se bagana k liya visit kareen yeah website
http://jinnatshaitanorsifflimokelat.blogspot.com/
kala jado ko quran se paltana (lotana , reverse ) ka liya visit kareen yeah website
http://kalajadokopaltana.blogspot.com/
get rid of evil devil jinn with the help of quran visit this link
http://getrideviljinndevilwiththehelpofquran.blogspot.com/
black magic remove with quran visit this link
http://blackmagicremoveswithquran.blogspot.com/.
black magic spell reversal with quran visit this link
http://blackmagicspellreversalwithquran.blogspot.com/
gareebinsan

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, January 25, 2010  -  2:57 PM Reply with quote
what is meant by rohani i am tired of it since i was a young boy ...can some one explain it ?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, January 28, 2010  -  4:33 PM Reply with quote
u may find from maulana tahir ul qadri's or some website like that G; not here sorry
gareebinsan

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, January 28, 2010  -  4:48 PM Reply with quote
I dont like tahir ul qadiri sahib and i hate mullas
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, January 29, 2010  -  5:45 PM Reply with quote
hmm...don't think we shud 'hate' any 1 G; we could hv difference of opinion without hatred; wat do u say
gareebinsan

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, January 29, 2010  -  7:24 PM Reply with quote
you are a bit right but he is too much aggressive and he says stupid things regarding his stupid dreams that he gave karaya from Pakistan to madina to Mohammad (saw)
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, January 30, 2010  -  11:50 AM Reply with quote
even then~obviously hatred will/can come where u don't like something, not where u like it.
we know that in our prophet's sws time, the baddoos did the worst of acts but he never showed hatred against any of them. yeh tow hamare musalman behan bhai hein~
this site and all its associate/sister organizations aim at wiping off such emotions/feelings of disliking or hatred
sala'm.h
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Thursday, February 4, 2010  -  4:25 PM Reply with quote
It is true that magic is still used today specially in our part of the world, but this is also a sad fact that our Muslim brothers and sisters accuse each other of casting spells unnecessarily and try and put the blame for the things that went wrong in their lives.
Here is a living example in today's time 'n age in an educated class of people, my friend just told me in a shock & with tearful eyes:
A friend of mine stayed at a family friends' house overnight while traveling to attend an educational event organised & invited by the family. Next morning as she went for a shower she also needed to thread some of her upper lip hair she thought she needed to, for which she tied the dental floss present in the bathroom around the tap. As she was leaving she asked a child of the family to get her a pair of scissors to cut the thread out.
The poor lady later heard that she was accused of casting a spell on the couple in order to cause misunderstandings & separation between them! Without even asking her first that what was the thread used for (although all the ladies in the group thread their facial hair and should have assumed so) the story was spread around amongst the whole circle of friends adding some more to it like "oh yes!this is why she goes around and stays at people's houses and has been doing this in the past etc etc" and everyone stopped communicating with the lady without even asking her!!
My friend is terribly heart-broken and in tears. She wished someone had cross checked with her before isolating her out like this. what do our religious brs and srs expect as a reward from God for such a heinous crime??
This is open jahliyyah attitude by the people who call themselves learned & practical Muslims!!
i think we need to be a bit more open minded about things happening with us in life as a test instead of trying to find someone to blame for the mishaps.nobody wants mishaps obviously.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, February 4, 2010  -  5:49 PM Reply with quote
Why is it that we are so quick to believe the worst of people? Even the ones we know for a long time. Accusing a person of using magic without even trying to verify is surely condemning a person to be a social outcast. Magic to me is like pulling an invisible trigger which cripples you emotionally and mentally. Can a person recover completely ? How can you tell the difference between magic and psychological or psychiatric disorder?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Saturday, February 6, 2010  -  11:13 AM Reply with quote
nice 2 c u~but after a long time saba 2;how hv u been
well as a med dr i can tell u this much that more people suffer from psychological & psychiatric problems rather than from magics :) and i feel that the reason for this is drifting away from God & religion generally~ if so called religious people get involved in such, then it means that the faith has not entered the hearts yet.
as for ur comment that why someone would be accused wrongly? such lowly measures can be used to bring someone down in worldly competitions;
anyway i hv asked her to take things positively 'coz apparently it's more a misunderstanding & it is highly likely that no one has said so; as the source was not reliable.
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, February 6, 2010  -  5:53 PM Reply with quote
Thank you for the warm welcome hkhan, yes it has been a long time. I was busy with my work and kids at home,time seems to be merciless and flies by. Karachi was again a target, may God have mercy on us and give the victim's family strength to go on and bare this grief.
I also think most of the problems are not connected to magic but medical in nature.You are right they are mostly due to the fact that we have made standards for ourselves and the society which are not simple or down to earth. We all interpret religion and closeness to God differently.
There is a Government school where I volunteer and on my last visit I was told a student of Grade 6 saw a Jinn or ghost and she was terrified . It came to her in the shape of an old woman who told her if she would study she would kill her. This I learn t has not happened the first time. The teachers were upset and there were whispers as this is an old school so maybe there is something here. Well on my questioning I found out the g
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, February 6, 2010  -  6:17 PM Reply with quote
sorry could not complete the message
girl was a good student and has no issues in school, I had to calm the teachers and told them if they would show fear and doubt then their students would be very upset and then we would have to face mass hysteria. For the girl I was thinking of bringing in a counselor who could talk to her and get to the bottom of her problem. What do you think? I am uncomfortable with the idea of bringing in an Aalim or pir , so any ideas?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, February 7, 2010  -  10:37 AM Reply with quote
this is sad and very common in our communities(as if there are less problems otherwise) yes u r rite; she needs a child psychologist, more so a medico-religious counselor. however as we believe all treatment efforts help only with God's help~ the girl must be adviced to keep upto her regular cleanliness, wudu, prayers etc and parents should specially pray for her, give charity/sadqa and so on. keeping close to God helps out regardless.this will also give an opportunity for the child's training into faith and practice for long term.
i always advice my patients to use prayers with medication because finally it's our Creator Who makes any medicine work. these are just the tools that He wants us to use because this world has been made on the rule of 'cause & effect'
saba2

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, February 7, 2010  -  4:06 PM Reply with quote
Thank you hkhan,my suggestion would be a counselor, I would wait a little before bringing in the family, I would rather hear what the counsrlor has to say and what the child has reported about her family situation.Yes now is the time to reinforce her link with God regular prayers and dua and most important when there is despair God is always there to listen all you need is to pray and ask his protection.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, February 12, 2010  -  6:39 PM Reply with quote
i think u r doing a great jonb in the community saba. keep it up. God bless u. u may join our 'serving humanity' and 'kawish' to introduce it on a larger scale because this problem prevails countrywide. sala'm

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3
Next page >>
Page 2 of 3

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker