Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
sheila

INDIA
Topic initiated on Monday, February 15, 2010  -  2:03 PM Reply with quote
VALENTINE DAY

in india there is a big hoo how of valentine day.My friends(girls only) have given me cards. One boy from my aunty's neighbors also sent one but I returned saying that we do not celebrate valentine day as Muslims. i am really confuse...d... because this is not for muslims. you people in pakistan are lucky. You dont have to face all this as a muslim country. We have a bigger test living in a non muslim country.this is all what is on tv and films and so forth. Pray for us.
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, February 19, 2010  -  11:57 AM Reply with quote
Dear sheila

Pl take some help from this forum thread in this regard:
http://www.studying-islam.org/forum/topic.aspx?topicid=3780&;lang=&forumid=1

Bigger test will bring a bigger reward. be sure
Ibrahim
+ 92 345 40 70 493
sheila

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, February 20, 2010  -  12:17 PM Reply with quote
oh thank you very much--------- uncle ibrahim.i just saw your replies and also about the Maulood. Big thank you again.i will check that. yesterday I also listened to uncle Dr.Naik's question answer about it.
sheila

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, March 6, 2010  -  1:17 PM Reply with quote
Now some people are saying Mothers Day is coming on 14th March and that is also a BIDA. HARAM> everyday should be mothers day.
When Muslims celebrate ramzan during one month of the year, does that mean they are not being good muslims during the rest of the year THINK THINK!! HINT HINT!!!

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker