Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Topic initiated on Thursday, February 25, 2010  -  12:51 PM Reply with quote
useful site

The Khan Academy is a not-for-profit organization with the mission of providing a high quality education to anyone, anywhere.
We have 1000+ videos on YouTube covering everything from basic arithmetic and algebra to differential equations, physics, chemistry, biology and finance which have been recorded by Salman Khan
http://www.khanacademy.org/
sheila

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, February 27, 2010  -  10:09 AM Reply with quote
Maulood Mubarak everyone! we are having lots of celebration and fun here. thank you for this website. i love Khans for this. wherever they go they do wonders. Have you seen the new film by Khan shahrukh . i am mr khan.
Weldone Khans! keep it up.
My next test is about Kirpan in sikhism.Please pray that i get 80 percent. he.. he....I will inshALLAH TALA
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Saturday, February 27, 2010  -  10:27 AM Reply with quote
yeah,my name is khan and I am not a terrorist

but i m not suffering from asperger syndrome

Edited by: raushan on Saturday, February 27, 2010 10:36 AM
sheila

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, February 27, 2010  -  5:50 PM Reply with quote
Why?Are you some cactus plant? he ..he...
but DW.We don't have to be sad if we are not khans. we can still do good works. Allah SWT says in the qurraan that the best amongst you is the one who is the best in deeds. Khan or no khan.

Oh we had such a long and nice day of fun. how was your Maulood?My aunty made a special karak halwa. Tell me what is wrong in eid miladun nabi?
raushan

UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Posted - Sunday, February 28, 2010  -  5:57 AM Reply with quote
the problem is that the islamic spirit is missing in most of the matters.More emphasis on halwa and juloos and few cares to follow what the last prophet has said.

interestingly you ll find the best followers of prophet(sa),i mean sahaba [ra]has that spirit of following guidance prohet has shown to them.Offcourse this halwa and juloos was missing in their life.

watch this report:
http://twocircles.net/2010feb27/what_do_muslims_know_about_their_prophet.html
sheila

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, March 6, 2010  -  1:30 PM Reply with quote
HAHAHA!!! i Like this one.
Offcourse this halwa and juloos was missing in their life.
May be this is why Asians have sugar nowadays!!Do you think the government should put a ban on halwa and juloos And tell people to sit in the juloos and read one chapter of Quraan in this time.In their own language of course? Will this help
sam10

USA
Posted - Monday, April 26, 2010  -  5:02 PM Reply with quote
Celebrating Milad was not in the day of the Prophet (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim) therefore it is a Bid'at (i.e. new innovation).

Prophet (Sall Allahu ‘alaihi wa Salim) said

"Whosoever introduces a new belief in our religion which contradicts with it is rejected." He also said "Beware of innovations, for every innovation (Kullu Bid'at) is misguidance."

Sam
ajmal

OMAN
Posted - Tuesday, April 19, 2011  -  9:11 AM Reply with quote
Assalamu alaikum WRB......

To learn Qurani arabic to understand the words of Almighty Allah SWT in its own language, then to implement, then to preach.......

www.understandquran.com

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker