Get password? Username Password

Page 1 of 1

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
atifrafi

PAKISTAN
Topic initiated on Monday, March 8, 2010  -  4:50 AM Reply with quote
Another Blast in Lahore :(

Sad news to share, another blast in Model Town, Lahore. initial news are of 5 dead (with 1 school going girl ) and many injured. may ALLAH rest their souls in peace.

The venue is very close to Al-Mawrid (I think only 6 - 7 houses away), I hope all the team at Al-Mawrid is Safe.

May ALLAH protect our country
ibrahim

PAKISTAN
Posted - Monday, March 8, 2010  -  5:20 PM Reply with quote
Yeah it was really a very sad morning. Deat toll is now 12-15 & 50-70 injured.

Yeah the venue was very close to us but al-hamdulillah we all are safe as the blast time was very early than our office time. however it's obvious that some of our glass were broken & some such minor losses.

I've just heard that by the grace of God one of our fellow picked his guest & went away from the blast place just 5-7 min before.
abunoman

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, March 9, 2010  -  7:33 AM Reply with quote
Thanks to Almighty Allah. The teams of Al-Mawrid and that of Qura'n Academy of Dr Israr remained in Allah's amaan.
atifrafi

PAKISTAN
Posted - Tuesday, March 9, 2010  -  10:02 AM Reply with quote
Thanks to ALLAH that Al-Mawrid Team and Quran Academy Team are safe.

Sir, Its in the newspaper today that Al-Mawrid was already closed due to threats... is it right ?
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Friday, March 12, 2010  -  6:00 PM Reply with quote
i think they are giving option to the staff if they wish to work from home. this is a v. sensible and generous act by the management team.

it breaks our heart each time we find such news from pk.may Allah protect our loved ones and everyone. today there is more;
inna lillah..........
only God can protect us wherever we are

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/8565042.stm

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Page 1 of 1

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker