Next page >>
Page 2 of 4

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly 

AuthorTopic
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, March 26, 2010  -  6:05 PM Reply with quote
quote:

So those 30 years are over then? Aren't they?
Yes.
hkhan

UNITED KINGDOM
Posted - Sunday, March 28, 2010  -  3:39 PM Reply with quote
but who will /can explain this to HT and khilafah movements in the west and dr israr and all the scholars who have this opinion in pk
(billy ke gale ghanti kon bandhe...meaning which mouse will/can tie the bell around the cat's neck:)
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Wednesday, March 31, 2010  -  4:41 PM Reply with quote
quote:

but who will /can explain this to ......... and dr israr ...

Please tell me when and where dr israr has denied the hadith of Ayesha regarding the 30 years of Khilafah?
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, March 31, 2010  -  4:59 PM Reply with quote
What?? What is the relevance of Hazrat Ayesha's wedding to Khilafah??
I im interested in the khilafah topic as it is a growing problem globally and one can say 9/11and the following troubles to the Muslims is a result of this type of propaganda by Muslim Scholars themselves, why to blame others. Ghar ko AAg lagi ghar ke charagh se...
aslammir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Thursday, April 1, 2010  -  4:04 AM Reply with quote
Shehzads is right that recently khilafah movements have gained momentum and thousands of youth are attracted to it but the proponents of these movements are pretty hazy about its roots in the Quran and sunnah. I have had discussions with many members of these movements but no conclusive proof came forth.On the facebook also we are having a discussion about it.http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&;gid=389682225864#!/topic.php?uid=389682225864&topic=13865
Here let us first clear that what is khalifah? what is the connotation of Khilafah in the Quran and sunnah?
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, April 1, 2010  -  3:25 PM Reply with quote
quote:

What?? What is the relevance of Hazrat Ayesha's wedding to Khilafah??...
Why is wedding in the subconcious minds of our scholars always? Who ever spoke of wedding here?

That hadith regarding 30 years khilafah is from Ayesha (May Allah be pleased with her)
aslammir

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, April 2, 2010  -  3:45 AM Reply with quote
Let us first clear what is khilafah? What are the connotations of the word khalifah in the Quran and hadith? Has it some special religious significance or is it just synonym of "sultan" and "amir" standing for a ruler? Can a modern democratic set up/nation state be synonymous with khilafah?
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Friday, April 2, 2010  -  6:13 AM Reply with quote
I am not a Scholar. Just a convert Muslim. Trying to understand better. This issue about Hazrat Aisha SWT is also very famous because unfortunately the way our scholars narrate it that our Prophet SWT married a 9 year old girl, it has given rise to the stories of pedophile and that sort.
As far as I haver read, the prophecies that the Prophet SWT gave about Muslims' Rule were fulfilled in his life. So we don't have to wait for any more of this at a global level. Which Hadi'th you wanted to mention? I am not sure. Tell us about it.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Friday, April 2, 2010  -  6:22 AM Reply with quote
quote:

Which Hadi'th you wanted to mention? I am not sure. Tell us about it.
I have already mentioned the Hadith and this time it was a reminder in the course our discussion. Kindly scroll back a few posts and read. It will not be difficult because I have used blue fonts.
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, April 10, 2010  -  9:46 AM Reply with quote
Basically Islamic Khilafah movements have always been a threat to the super powers of the world because of the prophecies quoted by the Muslims that they have to take over the world one day and Islam will become the super power, whereas these prophecies were already fulfilled in the life of the Prophet SAW. this misconception has to be removed amongst the Muslims and Non Muslims on a very vast scale at a global level.
Most nations are already living in the world of dreams like Christians are waiting for Essa or Jesus SAW to return, Muslims also for Mehdi SAW and Essa SAW. These dreams are not helping anyone achieve anything in today's time and age.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Saturday, April 10, 2010  -  4:05 PM Reply with quote
quote:

waiting for....... Muslims also for Mehdi SAW and Essa SAW. .........
Why waiting? They are not going to make any amendments to the deen which has been completed during the lifetime of Prophet Mohammed Sallallahu alaihi wasallam.
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Sunday, April 11, 2010  -  7:14 AM Reply with quote
They have made already! Don't you know?
" are you sleeping...are you sleeping? brother John...Morning bells are ringing,,morning bells are ringing-ding dong bell.." :P
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Tuesday, April 13, 2010  -  1:42 PM Reply with quote
quote:

They have made already! Don't you know?......
Proof please.
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Wednesday, April 14, 2010  -  11:53 AM Reply with quote
What I mean to say is that people have changed their practices and beliefs waiting for these personalities to come and put things right for them. Not doing much ourselves.
aboosait

INDIA
Posted - Thursday, April 15, 2010  -  4:15 PM Reply with quote
quote:

What I mean to say is that people have changed their practices and beliefs waiting for these personalities to come and put things right for them. Not doing much ourselves.
But no one knows when these personalities are supposed to come !
shehzads

PAKISTAN
Posted - Saturday, April 17, 2010  -  10:31 AM Reply with quote
Because they don't have to come!! :P

Reply to Topic    Printer Friendly
Jump To:

<< Previous Page
1 2 3 4
Next page >>
Page 2 of 4

Share |

Copyright Studying-Islam © 2003-7  | Privacy Policy  | Code of Conduct  | An Affiliate of Al-Mawrid Institute of Islamic Sciences ®

eXTReMe Tracker